Fright Forum turning into Trading Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fright Forum turning into Trading Post

I can understand people wanting to move stuff and sell things. But its so bad on here lately I had to double check to make sure I hadnt gone into the trading post forum. How does everyone else feel about this? A few here and there isnt such a big deal but here lately I can hadly tell the difference.
    And maybe a new products forum would be an idea as well.? Just my thoughts.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Anyone who posts stuff for sale on this forum is making a mistake because on the trading board they stay near the top longer so more people can see it... I dont' want this forum to be used for selling stuff unless its something ultra cool one time thing like this big auction or whatever.

The trading board has helped people move seriously millions of dollars in product and people know where it is and will check it so keep the 4 sale stuff there.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Trading Post Turning Into...

Maybe they are trying to escape the high school drama club on the Trading Post ?? Seems like the Trading Post needs a boxing ring.
      "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
      www.maliciousstudios.com
      "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
      http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Just as bad is when someone new here makes an identical post in several sections. I always click on the "New" at the top of the page to see what has been posted since I was here last, so all five of those will come up together.

I guess if someone goes into each section to read the posts there they might miss it once or twice, but it's still redundant and seems selfish. It's also confusing since some people will post a response on one thread but not the others so you have a few different conversations going on at the same time about the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by maliciousstudios View Post
          Maybe they are trying to escape the high school drama club on the Trading Post ?? Seems like the Trading Post needs a boxing ring.
          But it's a great way to find out the price of wood all across the country. Just post "Wall panels for sale" and you will quickly find out that you have been buying the most expensive plywood and 2x4s in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by maliciousstudios View Post
            We should all pitch in and buy a portable octagon, that would stop alot of the E bravery.

Comment

...and bring about E Harmony.

Haven't you guys heard? All issues over there have been resolved!

There's peace in the Trading Post. It's safe to return, bring your families and pets.

Comment

Thats funny !

Octagon - "Hell Yeah" Great Idea...

EHarmony - that's funny

I never know or care who posts what where "I myself have probrably posted in wrong section" LOL... sorry, I usually just hit "New" on the menu much guy above.
                "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                www.maliciousstudios.com
                "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Originally posted by IF YOUR 555 View Post
                  We should all pitch in and buy a portable octagon, that would stop alot of the E bravery.
                  don't forget the video cameras for youtube!!!
                  Proud to be able to work at
                  http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

I Always Thought It Was..

"E-E-E-E-E-E-E! HOW MANY?
                    How many women did you date last month?
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Will somebody please delete these sale postings as soon as they appear or move them to the trading post.

Comment

Working...
                      X