Silicone Fat suit ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone Fat suit ????

anyone know of a company that makes or rents a relistic fat suit? needs to be one piece chest and belly with the ability to giggle, I was thinking made of silicone and maybe water filled. I need it within 4 weeks if possible? thanks in advance, Phil Miller
    Last edited by Phil Miller; 05-09-2010, 09:10 PM.
    frightland.com

I'm pretty sure no one makes a full silicone body suit. Most movies use foam latex for the body portions of a fat suit and reserving the silicone for the face and neck region. Your best bet would for realism is to contact some SPFX companies to see if thy may have something they have used for a movie in the past that you may be able to rent from them. I doubt anything you find that is readily available to rent will be very realistic.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Phil,
      Its gonna be tough to get what you need, silicone or water in that quantity is super heavy. I dont know what your needs are but you might consider getting the shots you need by mixing up the techniques, you could combine a cheaper fat suit like this one
      http://cgi.ebay.com/PRO-FAT-SUIT-pad...item3ca29af7aa
      Which looks pretty good, with a fat makeup, and with a fat body double for the actor in makeup.
      Just a thought. Ive used the ebay fat suits for characters before, they are pretty nice.
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Fat Suit

that's what I'm looking for but I wanted more detail, it would be used with no shirt, like a native. I was hoping to have a more realistic look. would silicone giggle like real flesh? It would only be worn once for 5 mins. so weight isn't a problem.
        Thanks, Phil Miller
        frightland.com

Comment

Working...
        X