Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Built-Grim Reaper series!!!

Just wanted to invite everyone. please visit me at www.crypticimages.com
    I am a designer/builder from Dallas, TX and have created some Grim Reaper props that seem to be a big hit on the scene. I build my Grim Reaper props to stand approx 8 1/2-9ft tall. If you are in the local area, I can build within 2-3 days each piece. Due to inflated shipping prices, items of this size qualify as freight which unfortunately raises shipping costs, however, prices are VERY reasonable considering what store boughts go for. My site is still evolving but I would love everyone to sign the guestbook. Please email me for any info or requests at: pmartinez@crypticimages.com
    IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg

Thanks!!
    Sorry-pcs came out sideways-visit site to see more.
    Please send me any remarks!!
    Last edited by crypticimages; 05-11-2010, 06:32 PM.

Cool work.....Hope to do buisness with you...

Comment

Good deal! Thanks for the reply!!

Comment

Question

They look good but why do you make the head ( skull ) so small? The body looks great but to me the head is way to small for the body. Why not just cover the face all together? Is it just me? Shane and it's please don't take offense just an observation. Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

I absolutely agree...it's funny that you mention that b/c I have already begun to addres that isue. The first run had actual heads, but on my next ones I left out heads and created the void appearance. I wired the heads with blue l.e.d.'s which has a better effect especially when the fog is rolling thru. Thanks!

Comment

Cool

So what do they weigh and what are you selling them for? Shane and its glad ya changing that up! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

hey dude! Because every piece is made to order-prices very according to complexity and size. But the 9 1/2 Reapers sell from between $385-$400 and the weight usually averages at about 60lbs when complete.

Comment

Working...
              X