Bulk pricing for quality pro audio equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk pricing for quality pro audio equipment

Does anyone know where to find or have a cource for bulk quality pro audio? I'm not looking at Peavey quality but still very high quality amps, players, etc for a high qualty sound system at bulk pricing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Allan

Contact Mike Pyle and tell him Brett from Fear Fair sent you. He has provided us with all of our audio exquipment the last few years and his prices are excellent. We have also been very happy with Samson amps and Yorkville Coliseum Mini series speakers which are quite a bit less expensive than Peavey.

http://audiopyle.com/sales.html

I know there was also a vendor at Transworld this year selling powered speakers and I hear people have been very happy with his products...
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

Comment

sam ash or guitar center

I just bought a big PA. great deals at both places... Had to go back and forth a few times (pain in the ass) but, I was patient and worked them down to the BEST deal.. shop in DELAWARE if you can.. No sales tax adds up on big ticket items. ( you probably allready knew this) good luck !

Comment

Audio Designer

We have recently become an Audio designer and equipment vendor for pro audio and can cad designs.
        Our systems are set up for zone audio and separate track selection with satellite speakers and powered subs in different zones.
        What this means is we can control audio in every area independently from a control room laptop and a separate switch on the wall in each zone. But this isn't cheap. I feel if we are going to do it then lets do it right.

For example,
        We have 3 forest areas but each area using the same basic track but slightly modified to help foreshadow coming scares. For example, we have one zone right before the entrance to a plantation facade. The sound in that zone is the forest sounds but also has the sounds of a woman screaming and an inbred laughing and yelling telling her to shut up, and maybe a gun shot or whatever method she will be killed by (this hasn't been scripted yet). Then you enter the facade wondering what you are going to find.

Let me know what kind of equipment you need and we can try to work up a price for you. Let me know what kind of quality you want. But I must say we work mostly with QSC.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Hey Thanks guys for the very helpful responses. I am actually helping a friend for his search for the equipment, whom I have alerted to this thread and your answers. But I am also always looking for similar equipment myself so thanks again!

Chuck, yeah I have bought tons of speakers at Guitar center but I should have gone up to Deleware so I think I will do that next order...

Thanks again,
          Allan

Comment

Working...
          X