Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPFX Silicone Nosferatu Mask For Sale

Hi,

I am looking to sell my brand new SPFX Silicone Nosferatu Mask. This is not the same one that I made a video of and posted a while back on the forum. This is a different one with a flesh paint-up. It is made with the new silicone and paints that Rusty has formulated and is reinforced around all openings. All of the new SPFX Masks have much snugger fits. I have not worn this mask. So it is in mint condition, no tears, just like I got it from SPFX Masks. The mask normally costs $845 plus shipping straight from SPFX. I will sell the mask for $750 plus shipping or you can give me an offer. It will include the Nosferatu Teeth with all the fitting plastic for free. I have not worn them either. I will post pics of the mask as soon as I can. If you are interested, shoot me a PM, or you can email me at twistedterrorproductions@yahoo.com.

I just wanted to give any fellow haunters a chance before I put it up on Ebay.
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Jake
    Last edited by scarygoat; 05-28-2010, 11:59 AM.

Here are some pics. If anybody would like some shots of some different parts of the mask just let me know.
    Attached Files

Comment

And a couple more...
      Attached Files

Comment

If you dont mind me asking; why are you selling it if you just got it?

Comment

To be honest, it just wasn't the paint job I wanted. It looks very realistic and everything, just not what I wanted.

Jake

Comment

Very understandable, your other mask just looks amazing with the custom paint job.

I was never a huge fan of the flesh paint job on silicone masks, why not spice it up with some blood or something.

Comment

I don't really want blood on it. It's a good paint job, more realistic, just wasn't what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
              X