No announcement yet.

Shane What's up with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I have stayed behind the scenes after the big blow-up related to me. I've read the threads regularly, but not posted. And I'm sure I'll regret posting this, but let me ask ALL of you all this:

What are you gaining by throwing crap around? What are you gaining by posting in this topic? Another number for your post count; getting in the last word; or perhaps defending your name against someone you may never meet in person? Whether you're defending, offending, or standing neutral to this situation, what are you gaining by throwing gas on the fire?
    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Yes, lets stop posting on this thread. My thread "I want to Share" keeps moving down and then I have to go look for it so I can post more pics. Now I will have more pics in a few days and I don't want to have to go looking for my thread. So lets stop. LOL!
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

what about my all over print hauntworld shirt post?

I'm dropping fast with no answers or results.... this is terrible!!!!! let's go flyers!!!!

Comment

TChaunt

Originally posted by tchaunt View Post
          Guys, I have stayed behind the scenes after the big blow-up related to me. I've read the threads regularly, but not posted. And I'm sure I'll regret posting this, but let me ask ALL of you all this:

What are you gaining by throwing crap around? What are you gaining by posting in this topic? Another number for your post count; getting in the last word; or perhaps defending your name against someone you may never meet in person? Whether you're defending, offending, or standing neutral to this situation, what are you gaining by throwing gas on the fire?
          The reason im doing this at least is to let people know I can be trusted, yes I agree with Shane that it should have never been posted on here, but I also agree with Edison that is was just a simple question that also could have been answered in a private message by Shane and it never would have appeared on the forums, at first I was defending Shane because that was what everyone else is doing, helping the big guy, not the little ones, (god im about to get blasted) but that is why im leaning more towards neutral. As Shane once told me "There are always two sides of a story, you need to listen to both."
          Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
          "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
          sigpic
          flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

My Take

There is two sides to every story but there was no story here. A seed was planted for some Bull Shit Drama that's all it was. Bottom line and I will say this the last time! THIS WAS NOT THE FREAKING PLACE TO DO IT! Thankfully everyone sees that! Shane and its lets move past this! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm stopping now.

I agree with you all, I could've just read the posts & not responded but I didn't. & no, I'm not placing this on here just to get another post on here. After this, I'll stop posting at least on this topic. I have much more fun posts to read & possibly respond to.
              John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Working...
              X