Drama....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This entire post is drama.....
    Which I believe it was to discuss it ...not start it.

I now accept it as a part of life......if the truth is on my side and you bring it my way...... I will face it head on ......

Xtreme
    Last edited by xtremecreator; 06-01-2010, 07:01 AM.

Comment

I think alot of the drama stems from the fact that it is a message board and people can say whatever they want and hide behind some screen name and not have to worry about any thing. You have it on all the boards, its not just the HH industry. You want drama go check out the message board at www.wecrash.com and check out any of the past event threads or any racing or demolition derby messageboard for that matter. The drama there is about 10x more then it is here.

Comment

Go figure....

Apparently, I am a drama causer by posting that I can't stand the drama on here. Who knew? LOL
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I Can See...

Tons of Drama on a message board of demolition drivers because you never know, there someone could get very seriously injured or killed as cars collide.
          Has any blood been spilled by evil words coming out of your computer screen lately? No?
          Don't worry, I'm working on this and it's technology will then be for sale to the highest bidder!
          "Come closer, closer to the blinking little glass screen, there, you're almost close enough...
          ZAP!"
          Hertz donut?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X