Website Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Check

Can anyone with the time to do so please check out the Ticketing page of our website at http://www.raycliffmanor.com/tickets.shtml and let me know of the ticket details pop-ups are appearing for you?

We're wanting to make sure the end users will be able to view and understand the options.

Thanks for your help!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Kel

They are and site looks great lots of info! Shane and its your all good to go! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

Ticketing

Hey Kel, it looks like its working from my end, when I scroll over the full details some really nice pop ups come up with the descriptions, I really like the look of it.
      Grant Brott
      Haunted House Startup

Comment

Was able to open and view w no problem from my mobile Droid phone... congratulations. Guys...
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

That looks great Kelly. Everything popped up for me.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Kelly, the site looks great! The only thing I noticed was a typo on the ad for HorrorHound magazine. It was nice catching up with you last night on the phone Bro. Its been way to long!
            Greg
            Fearfest
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks everyone! So far so good. I've been told that some may have trouble seeing the pop-up descriptions because of the java script used to create them. If anyone has trouble, please let me know.

Greg, it was great chatting on the phone! It was a long overdue chat bro! I know Mom will be happy to know we finally connected again! Thanks for the info too! I've already called both recommendations, but I haven't been able to connect with Chris yet. We're playing phone tag. Thanks again!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,
                I gave Tyler from ScreamPark Stacys # a few days ago. He said he got his quote back from her and hes saving thousands! I hope the same goes for you. We all need to save some in this business.
                Greg
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Site looks great! just tried the rollovers on WE7 and google chrome, worked fine on both. Very fast load on the entire site and all the flash rolls perfectly.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for all the feedback! I hate to wait until close to opening to discover issues! LOL Thanks again!

Kel

PS. Greg, I'm working on getting a firm quote from Stacey. It looks like at the very least she'll be able to save us a few hundred! Thanks again!
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                    X