No announcement yet.

SCREAMPARK 2010 is underway!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments, the crew really appreciate it! Here's our 2010 TV ad:

We'll also run a :5, :10 and :15... little spot-ish hits between shows and on the web.

-Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

OK...

Phew... what a long couple of days.... Build, paint, detail... Build, paint, detail... Build, paint, detail... Build, paint, detail... INSPECTIONS!

So, our inspections went great! Totally a haunters dream... we literally don't have to do ANYTHING! We passed with flying colors and the fire AND building inspectors only had great things to say. What a weight lifted off our backs! We've been busting ass the past week trying to finish up... and we're done! We're good to open THURSDAY! Of which, I already know of 100 people coming.... already a MASSIVE increase of last years opening night. As one of our crew says, "Everything's comin' up rainbows!"... hahaha....

Everyone seems to LOVE the TV and radio spots... all of which we produced in house. So that makes us feel awesome!

But, here are some more pics of some of the finished work! These pics are from our "Castle of Fear" attraction.

-Tyler
      Attached Files
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Here's a look at our current "work in progress"... our ticket booth! It has a brand new look and feel for this year. Again, we're still working on it.

-Tyler
        Attached Files
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I miss castle of fear over here in buffalo, but from what I remember you've made it look ever better.

Just awesome work, glad to hear your inspections went well.

Comment

Thank you! We've done our best trying to improve upon an already awesome attraction from Frightworld! We're home to two attractions from there... Castle of Fear and Insanity! Both, have seen MAJOR overhauls in design, dressing, and overall look and feel.

Maybe you could come down and experience them as they are now!

-Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This is some great stuff. I love the Ticket booth you guys made a lot! Tell your lighting guy he does a great job on lighting the sets. And thanks so much for posting pictures I wish more haunts would.

Frank Balzer
              FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
              www.RotHauntedHouse.com
              ---------------------------------------
              www.R-Fx.com
              Frank W. Balzer
              FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
              http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
              --------------------------------------------------
              www.RotHauntedHouse.com
              www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

The Haunt Looks Great! Best of Luck.

Comment

detail detail detail

Tyler, your photos are awesome!!!! just looking at your photos you feel like you're right in there. The time you took to "DECORATE" really paid off. I'm just a haunt fan, but I appreciate the quality of your attraction. All the best to you this season!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys... we're really excited about opening! GAH... the season is HERE!!! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler, Ed

Sorry guys I been so busy with DiStUrBiA I have not had time to veiw this thread because I am posting like crazy on mine!!!! Guys its looking Amazing! I am proud for you guys! Shane and its Keep it up! Shane this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X