Looking for a type of whistle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a type of whistle

I'm looking for the type of whistle used in Knoebels Haunted Mansion on the bookcase stunt, the ghost in the cemetery, and the bat in the attic. A high-pitched air whistle it sounds like but what exactly is it called so I can purchase it? Thanks everybody!

Horny

You might look through this fine selection of obnoxious horns..

http://www.jcwhitney.com/jcwhitney/t...atchallpartial
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

What does it sort of sound like?
      Maybe it has one of those small spinning wheels that gives it sort of an old cartoon "Whizz!" sound? Is that what it's like?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Maybe its a silent dog whistle? I always use one of these if Im around Jim. It makes him howl, dig and scratch and stand up for Scooby Snacks. Talk about great fun! LOL!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

It is a high pitch then one you blow like an old fashion metal cop wistle. It has a very different appeal than todays stuff.

Comment

Yeah the high pitched cop whistle sounds like what it's like...how could I rig that up so it can run off a battery or from a household outlet? Do they sell electric versions of a cop whistle?

Comment

I am not good with the sound but couldn't you get one, record it and download it to an SD card and use EFX, Gilderfluke or anyones controllers to make it work?

Comment

Damon aka Demondo

Are you kidding? My hearing after all these years of making people scream? Huh? Whatcha say?"
                On the other hand my Wife has such incredible hearing she can hear sounds most people can't, like in-store surveilence computer sounds and sometimes dog whistles.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X