Three Featured Haunts Just Uploaded...Read On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Featured Haunts Just Uploaded...Read On

Hey folks we just uploaded THREE NEW featured articles about three awesome haunted houses including: 13th Floor, The Asylum, Cutting Edge, Pennhurst Asylum to the front page of Hauntworld.com

We will be uploading another featured story later today on 100 Acre Manor in Pittsburgh later today. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Do you want your haunt featured on the front page of our website? Let me know by sending Patti an email at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net

There is still time to feature your haunt this year... act quick!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

great article on Pennhurst

if Randy Bates is in on it, I'm there... this is gonna be great. Cant wait to see the tunnels. Thanks for latest news on this new haunt, Larry....

Comment

Pennhurst

I remember sneaking into Pennhurst when I was younger with some friends and even then that place was truly scary as hell abandoned. Can't wait to see it with professional haunters at the hub. Sounds like it is going to be one of the better ones out there. Good Luck Randy!!!!

Comment

ghost adventures from travel channel

had a rough time there also. those tunnels are gonna be great. huge property. gonna be a winner for Randy Bates and company.

Comment

Working...
        X