Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Printing for the 2010 season and beyond!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing for the 2010 season and beyond!

Hello all,

As it is growing close to season here, I just wanted to drop a quick line to invite you all to check us (Jakprints) out for all of your printing needs. We have taken feedback we have gotten through the year into what we can do for this industry and decided the best approach is to offer to help each potential client on a more personal and project oriented basis.

What does this mean for you?

From the moment you contact Jakprints you will be assigned your own representative that will handle all of your needs, put together any packages you are interested in, work with possible sponsorships and specialized pricing, coupons from industry magazines etc... This way if you don't see something you are looking for, or need help on pricing for, or whatever your special need may be, we will do our best to work with you and get you what you need to promote your event, create merchandise, and operate a successful attraction or business this year.

We also offer some of the latest technologies for specialty items, large format print "all over design" style printing on apparel, drop shipping, and more to meet your needs at low minimum quantities.

Some items to think about that we can offer (but definitely not limited to):

Promotional Tools:
    • T-shirts
    • Hats
    • Stickers
    • Posters
    • Fliers
    • Postcards
    • Coupons
    • Point Of Purchase Displays (can be customized/die cut etc... and hold coupons or fliers)
    • Banners
    • Adhesive vinyls or magnets to put on cars, windows, building etc...
    • Signage
    • Catalogs and Brochures

Operation items
    • Tickets (numbered, perforated, can even do foil stamping or die cutting for the ultimate in security and counterfeit protection)
    • Free Passes
    • Staff apparel (shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, hats, bags, winter hats etc..)
    • VIP Passes/laminates
    • Employee Awards
    • Employee Identification cards or laminate badges
    • Signage (disclaimers, directional, sponsor advertisement, etc...)
    • Banners
    • Printed vinyl, light through vinyl, or mesh for wall, lobby, and set decoration or signage.

Merchandise
    • T-Shirts
    • Hats
    • Jackets
    • Winter Hats
    • Sweatshirts
    • Hooded Sweatshirts
    • Souvenir Laminates
    • Stickers

Feel free to check us out at http://www.jakprints.com/haunt (this is the haunt industry portal to our site) Feel free to hit me up with any questions here or via email.

Thanks for your time in reading this short message!
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

coupons

I went to your website and couldn't find the coupons or the POP displays you mention in your posting.
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Depending on your size and stock needs, coupons are essentially fliers or postcards. We can do them on a variety of stocks and sizes.

The POP displays are a die cut product that would be custom tailored for your coupon/flier size or needs. There are so many variables with something like a POP that it is hard to make a standard product out of it. You can have a pocket to hold the coupons, or a slit to hold coupon books, then the myriad of sizes. We also want to encourage that you can make it 100% custom to you with options such as die cutting your logo and having it be a more 3-dimensional piece...the options are endless.

Your best bet would be to get in touch with us and we can work out your project based on your needs.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks
      Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

We just placed an apparel order with Jakprints for haunt shirts for the Powerhouse of Terror and their staff is amazing to work with! Our sales rep goes out of her way to answer our questions, responds to emails and phone calls right away, and is incredibly nice. I can't recommend Jak enough!
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Mike,

The Raycliff Revolution T's and the stickers you did for us are fantastic! I've recommended you to several people since MHC and we should have artwork to you for the new Raycliff Attractions shirts soon! Thanks again and talk to you in the next day or so!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thank you for the kind words Katie and Kelly, it has been a pleasure working with both of you! Any industry would be blessed to have as pleasant of customers as you guys!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

By the way,

I also forgot to mention we have some great poster specials going on right now that you can find on the front page of our website, but for your best prices and packages, possibilities of sponsorship arrangements and such, feel free to contact us!

Don't forget to mention any coupons you may have from this year's industry magazines including Hauntworld, Haunted Attraction, 13th Hour, and Fright Times. We have ads in every issue of these that were published so far this year, each with their own coupon that can save you some money!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by BruiseMuse View Post
                We just placed an apparel order with Jakprints for haunt shirts for the Powerhouse of Terror and their staff is amazing to work with! Our sales rep goes out of her way to answer our questions, responds to emails and phone calls right away, and is incredibly nice. I can't recommend Jak enough!
                Katie,

Got to see the art for these shirts...they look great! Shane did a great job as always! Glad we were able to make that connection happen!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thanks Mike! We really appreciate that you recommended our design services to them!
                  Katie Lane
                  Partner/VP
                  Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                  sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Katie,

It was all in your design that pulled him in. He actually saw the Branson shirt in our ad and was like "I wish I could get some art like that" so of course my reply was "I might just know someone..." lol. That's the great thing about how networking can really come around full circle in this industry...help each other out and everyone benefits in the end.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I'm in the market for a 8' x 16' banner. Any chance you guys do those?
                      sigpic
                      Louis Brown
                      Owner, operator, and dish washer
                      at
                      DarkWood Manor

Comment

Mike,

The Jaks site is confusing as hell!! Can you email me a pricelist for Tshirts at scarylexington@gmail.com

Thanks!! -Tyler
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
                          I'm in the market for a 8' x 16' banner. Any chance you guys do those?

We can do banners in practically any size on tons of different materials. I just helped out a band with a 30'x20' backdrop.

Feel free to give us a call and we can help you out with whatever you need. The banner sizes on our website are the most standard sizes, but by no means a limit to what we can do.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                            Mike,

The Jaks site is confusing as hell!! Can you email me a pricelist for Tshirts at scarylexington@gmail.com

Thanks!! -Tyler

Tyler,

I will look into if we have a full price list...but it would be quite a many pages long if we did, as with how many different options we have. I am sorry if our website was confusing for you. We try our best to make it user friendly with as many options as possible. I think part of the confusion may come in how many different products we offer. In t-shirts alone there are hundreds of styles and brands/colors/sizes etc... As I suggested above, your best bet may be to call in and one of our CSR's can walk through your needs and suggest a product for you if there is not a specific one you are looking for, or if it is not something you see standard on the site. Or message/email me your contact info and I can have someone get in touch with you, whatever works easier for you.

Looking forward to being able to work with you!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Tyler,

I have had several meetings with our management and web/marketing departments, and at this time again due to how many options in shirt styles, colors, finishing options, and array of imprint color combinations in pricing for screen printed and embroidered items, we have not created a printable pricing list. It would likely be more confusing to look at than the website due to all the variables. However I have voiced your concern to our web department and we are considering making "canned" options in the near future in which you can see pre-packaged styles/brands based on budget or needs at least showing more specialized choices based on if you are looking at price alone, garment quality, material, etc...

We understand so many choices can be a bit confusing, but we would rather give you choices than to force you into a certain brand or style. Currently as I said if the site is too overwhelming with choices, give us a call and one of our experienced reps can help pair you with the best options based on your needs. Thanks for your interest in us!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                              X