No announcement yet.

Creepyworld ... Now 7 Haunts (Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is some more pics of Creepyworld's Drive Inn... seems like a lot of interest in it. The idea of these billboards is that they are old and cheap promoting local business. All the billboards promote attractions at Creepyworld.

FYI... I've been wanting to do a drive inn theme for like 10 plus years. I hope it turns out awesome... we'll see.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

lovin' it

looks like you have plenty of room there too.

Comment

Here are a couple more photos. The drive in is almost comlete as of today.. I'll get more pics soon! Larry
        Attached Files
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Loving the drive in.

Scott
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Scott Simonson
          Owner
          Dark Ride Designs http://www.darkridedesigns.com
          PsychoPhobia http://www.whatsyourphobia.com

Comment

Great bilboards!

Thanks for pushing this industry to the next level!
            *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Larry, things are looking great. Can't wait to see it in March 2011. Also looking forward to your LEMP Brewery haunt. Everything looks great!!
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

The Drive-In idea is fantastic! I love that idea. One of my favorite parts of the hayride at Field Of Screams is where you drive through the deserted drive-in with the horror movie playing.

Awesome job, wish I lived closer!

Comment

Eye Could See...

..the movie screen showing certain strange film clips. "Giget Goes Hawian!" and this would be the cue for all the backseat zombies to rise up and attack the customers!
                  "It Happened At The Drive In!" Filmed right there...allowing the customers to feel the unease of realising this as they see the movie.
                  Of course having a few old cars pnuematically bouncing up and down to those basic human instincts would make everything seem more authentic. Don't forget to fog the windows with opaque paint.
                  Have some buzzards appearing stand on the top edge of the screen, then vanishing, as if they flew off when nobody was looking.
                  The entire sound system can be right there in plain sight as the car speakers that hang on the windows.
                  Then the car trunk full of those teenagers who tried to sneak in but paid the extreme "price" for being cheap....(maybe too real?)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I like all those ideas Jim. I like the haunted playground at the front below the screen too. With a merry go around going around slow. And swings maybe moving slowly. And maybe casting a ghostly glow. Maybe some type of peppers ghost kid playin up by the playground. Now that would be cool!
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

i heard the first Radio spot of the year for Creepyworld and the other two haunts the other day Larry. Can't wait to see them.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Creepyworld is almost done. We are picking up a TON OF PROPS for Creepyworld TODAY and they will be in place for this Friday. By the end of this week Creepyworld should be done! I will try and take a bunch of photos this week and post them.

We bought to massive movie projectors, the drive in is basically done all the cars will be installed later this week. Our 3D haunt now has blacklights. I will get out there and get some pics... I've been sick so haven't been down there in a while.

Creepyworld is shaping up to be pretty awesome!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Cant wait to see it. Post a utube video if you can, like a few years back. Hope your feeling better soon.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                          X