Alabama haunted house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama haunted house

hi im going to Alabama to go to some hauted house but i do not know where to go i need some help on this one i know i be going the weekin of oct 1,2 so some one can name some haunt to go to for me pls are let me know wat haunt are there

http://www.hauntworld.com/alabama_haunted_houses
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Let's see it depends on where you are going to be in alabama.
      There is Atrox factorie, Disturbia, Haunted Hollow, sloss furnace, Camp blood, Popes farm (haunted hayride), the haunted chicken house, and about a thousand other smaller haunts spread out.
      Proud to be able to work at
      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

If you plan to visit North Alabama, swing on by and check out Arx Mortis. We have completely revamped the attraction and increased it's size to 50,000.00 sq.ft. Let me know you are coming and we'll get you in quicker. www.arxmortis.com

Comment

The Haunted Gin

We are a first year haunt in Huntsville/Meridianville, AL. Our website will be up soon. This year will be outside in the corn trail. Next year we will be inside the old cotton gin and in the corn.

Harlon
          www. thehauntedgin.com ( coming soon )

Comment

I'm goin' to Alabama with

a banjo on my knee. Disturbia, I said....................

Comment

LOL Thanks Chuck and Everyone

Were not going to be the biggest this year for sure as we have had to do way to much red tape and had way to many delays. I started from the ground up with NOTHING! Disturbia will be a teaser year for sure. We had to do everything right so there were no future problems. But we will give you the best show we can with the time we had I will also say this were not going to scream and yell that were the biggest or the baddest, or the scarest or whatever some want to scream and after all how could I with such a short period of time. Its been a headache for sure from all the red tape, to stalkers and people just plain stirring the pot but I assure you that Distubia will pull out all the stops for 2011! Again were not saying we want give you a good show this year.

I will say go see Paul and my friends at Atrox. He has been such a great friend to me through all of this ( not that he was not before) but he knows what all I been through. These guys put on a AWSOME SHOW! I would also suggest going to see Brad at Haunted Nashville, and John at Death Row also in Nashville then check out Ben at Netherworld, all close to Alabama and all I am poud and honored to call my friends! Shane and its what would I do without you guys? Shane this time!

P.S. Harlon I forgot you but I am sure the Haunted Gin will be great as well!

http://www.disturbiahauntedhouse.com
              Last edited by graystone; 08-20-2010, 07:01 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

heres 1 in Mississippi

THE CRYPT in Hattiesburg 175 Monroe rd exit 69 on 59

Comment

Sloss Fright Furnace in Birmingham Alabama. You definetely get your moneys worth. great scares, truly haunted place very creepy. and all the scenery is real it is historical and one of the top ten most haunted places in america!

Comment

Working...
                  X