Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake up at 2am?

XXXDirk,
    I know what you mean about 2am, only, I usually can't make it into bed until around 3, which really sucks when you have to get up at 5am for the day job!

Shane, I feel your pain, only I know you are going through so much more BS with your situation. I can tell that I have burned the candle at both ends way too much lately, because I am getting sick, which I usually don't do. Getting 2-3 hours of sleep per night wears you down, and then you can't throw anything off. Some days it is really hard to picture it all coming together, and like you said, you start wondering why we are killing yourself. I was having one of those moments yesterday, when I went to the doctor's office, but when as I walked back to the exam room, I walked by a room full of nurses talking about how stoked they were about Folklore Haunted House opening up, and it just made my day. Sometimes, you just need to call somebody and vent for a while, and you realize that we are all going through this trial together, and we will get through it together. Call me anytime if you need to vent, Shane, just like I have vented with you.

Brad, Shane, if you make your trip out to Netherworld on the first weekend of November, stop by and see us at Folklore! We plan to be open through November 6, and we would love to see you guys! Then, we can all head to the haunt tour the following weekend and party and let off some steam!

We'll make it guys, just keep your heads up!
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

4 am!!!!!

Larry go to bed! Dewayne get some rest! Me I dunno even the freaking crickets out side are starting to make me feel like I am in a horror movie!!! I been up working on a long range riflescope! Soon I will be a Life Time Movie Of The Week! Shane and it's heck I need some sleep! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Well

Seems like I may be getting some of my groove back. You guys so picked me up. What would I do without you all? I am just shocked at all the calls and emails you guys have given me you all are truly the best bunch of people in the world. And to Kristy OMG wow thanks so much for the Halloween Basket it was delivered today. I may just ask you to marry me. Shane and its guys GOD BLESS YOU ALL! Shane and its with a smile! Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Like everyone Im a bit swampped right now, but Im still popping in when I can to help give answers. Im glad your getting your groove back. The forum is a point of unity for us right now use it Bro! We can jump on and vent a bit and 1,000 people will read it and say "Im so there Right now!"
          Everyone gets from the industry what they put into it, I hope you get good from it because you seem to be a positive force.
          We make magic, never forget that. We sweat, smash our thumbs with hammers, bleed, get spray adhesive in our eyes, endure political BS, and in the end me have made great memories for our customers.
          Im not a smoke blower or a cheer leader by any means but if what we were doing was not special then we wouldnt have dedicated our lives to it.
          Chin up Rock on!
          Ive gotta go clean out my eye,
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen

Thanks buddy that means alot. I try to be as good as I can and help in anyway I can sometimes its positive and sometimes it comes back to bite me. Shane and its again thanks man! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Shane, just keep your head held high. The un-written agreement is now that we create these amazing Haunted Attractions, we are GIVING back those memories to THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people ALL OVER THE WORLD. Its us Shane, just US. But don't forget to catch that first breeze as fall rolls around. There is nothing like it! The first time you catch that smell in the air that lets you know that its coming. As haunters, we give of our self unrelenting in order to provide those same fun memories we had, It our job to "GIVE" Halloween to the huddled masses that come to our show to see what we have done this year.
              I love ya buddy!

Comment

Mark

Thanks Brother Love Ya Too! Looking forward to my costumes! Shane and its scary times! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Shane you really are a great insipration. My path of being a haunter is merley beginning but you have caused so much inspiration in people including myself. When I was new here and I posted things like "Where do I start" you were that kind that you just messaged me your number and said call me. We are all one big scary family and I'm glad your in it
                  Matthew Colton
                  Frightworld America's Screampark
                  http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Matt

Thanks my friend! Shane and you can call me anytime! Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X