Way to go!!! I look forward to it. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Kip, Chris, Bert, Andrew, DAVID! Tattoo, and to everyone else. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
      There is a Santa and he gave our kids the best gift ever. The gift of love!

I cannot express my gratitude in word alone! I am planning to attned tranworld this year, even if for only a day or two, I want to bring a power point presentation about the E#MHE for the haunt and speak to the group about what went !

What was once a fairly ood haunt to one of the best ever.

Larry if you want to do a story for hauntworld, let's set something up.

I am beat, more later about the whole build.
      ]
      nght all
      Ed Roberts
      Founder
      The Nightmare Factory
      www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
      www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

do you have an air date yet? I need to set up my DVR to record it.

Comment

Its great to see something like this come together, and see all these vendors provide materails and products for a great casue.

Cant wait to see the show and see more pics of everything!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

That truly was a great and memorable moment for the haunt industry and i am proud to be apart of it!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Jason,

I had no idea you were involved too. What did you donate?

I am looking to get in touch with someone at Transworld to see about doing a presentation, I also want to be there to sit down with everyone that helped the school and thank you and share stories.

Thank you to all the vendors that helped out on this amazing build. IF you are at all interested in seeig the haunt. We will open it during the West Coast Haunters Convention in May of 2011.

Ed
              Ed Roberts
              Founder
              The Nightmare Factory

Comment

Hi Ed!

Jason and I led the scenic team and although I am not allowed (at this point) to give many details I can say that we worked on every scene in your new haunt with an amazing crew of people working and learning right alongside us.

It was an experience I will never forget and I am very happy to have been a part of it, I wish you and the school all the best this season and in the future!

Take care,

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert
                Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Sweet

If Mike and Jason had their hands in the mix it will rock!!! Two guys I love to death!! Shane and it's can't wait! Shane this time!
                  sigpic

Comment

thank you Shane!! I love you too bro !!! the nightmare factory will kick ass this year and many years to come, best of all for a good cause.....

Jason Blaszczak

Comment

Has anyone heard about an air date yet for this? This is something i really dont want to miss watching!!!

Jackie
                      Rotting Flesh Radio
                      “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Originally posted by OdetteDespairr View Post
                        Has anyone heard about an air date yet for this? This is something i really dont want to miss watching!!!

Jackie
                        Rotting Flesh Radio
                        I read somewhere that it was airing on Halloween, which would make sense since the show is normally on Sunday evenings and that of course is Halloween this year.
                        Brian Warner
                        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Has anyone heard of an official air date for this show? Just out of curiousity I'd like to see it.

Comment

hey Bruce juice !!!

The last i heard was Halloween night at 8 o'clock

jason Blaszczak

Comment

Hey everyone...

The EMHE Nightmare Factory is up and running we just finished weekend two and OH MY GAWD! Now we are geraring up for a ten day haul starting on the 22nd.

All I can say to those of you that gave of your time, equipement and money is THANK YOU!!!

The show will air on October 31st, at 8:00PM, so most of us are going to have to dvr or tivo it!

I do have a question or two.

FIrst off, I am planning to attend transowrld this year, I'd like to speak on the topic of having your haunt made over and not beingable to help and the whole emhe thing. Who would I tlak to about getting on the agenda?

Secondly, to all those that gave to the school we at OSD would like to offer you free booth spcae at next years West Coast Haunters Convention. May 13,14,15!

You can go to www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com for more details.

Well, there you have it, as soon as we can we will post pics, we are uder a photo embargo until Nov 1st.
                              Ed Roberts
                              Founder
                              The Nightmare Factory

Comment

Sounds fun... I'd love to do a haunt build off that would be FUN because I think we work best under pressure. If anyone knows how to make that happen I'd love to do that... I bet a lot of people in this industry would love to pit certain groups against certain groups to see who could do the best detail, build whatever in a short period of time. What a show that would be I'm sure...

Hopefully I can remember to TIVO this show ... someone remind everyone just before Halloween.

Post some pictures of your haunted house lets see what the haunt looks like... how is your season going so far?

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President
                                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                                X