Any ideas on how to create this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas on how to create this?

I was wondering if any of you know how to make a live actor look like he is coming through the ground with out the use of a whole and not raising spectators above ground level?

Mr. Haunt

Not sure on the practicality of this, but you could create a shell of a torso for your actor to sit in a fetal position in. Like dress the shell from the waist up and stick the person in it. That is the first idea that has come to mind. The second is to just have like a clothed torso and camouflage the rest of the body using like a ghullie (Spelling?) suit.

Comment

Cut him in half?
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

That's too easy...

Comment

Just dig the hole....... or if you want to go the "half" way then I have several names I would like to volunteer! heheheeee
          http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

OH! Yeah! Get an amputee.

Comment

The actor could wear a reversible outfit.....while laying down it's covered with ground material and as he/she rises up the outfit slides down to reveal the inside outfit which would be zombie ghoul getup. Similiar idea used in a prop where a grim reaper rises above a pumpkin. When the customers move on actor pulls outfit back into place and lays back down

Comment

you couls use the same idea as basically sawing a women in half. The set back is inorder to do this the actor will have to lay in an uncomfortable postion. abd the background would have to be black kind of like a form os puppetry
                you could have him sitting I guess and cover his lower half with a box and keep it black and out of the light and put a mirror infront of him reflecting dirt to simulate or creat the illusion his lowerhalf is actually buried. It would take some experimention to pull off but that would be the basic idea.
                Proud to be able to work at
                http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Working...
                X