Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SHOW: tbtw, xscream, lab, fright dome, cutting edge, haunted hydro, awards, more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SHOW: tbtw, xscream, lab, fright dome, cutting edge, haunted hydro, awards, more!

This week on Channel 66.6 HM Haunted Radio, proudly sponsored by Halloween forum, we are featuring news on Spike's 2010 Scream Awards, Queen City Scare Fair, the Mitten Movie Project's annual Zombie Night, Terror Behind The Walls, Dream Reapers, X-Scream Halloween, The Haunted Hydro, the Cutting Edge Haunted House, Fright Dome, the Extreme Scream, the Scare Brother's Haunted Nightmare, the Lab, Reaper's Realm, Paranormal Activity 2, Saw 3D, and more!!

Plus, we give you the complete list of dvd releases for next week, we then review, "Tales from the Crpyt presents Bordello of Blood", and then our demonic DJ spins you around the "vortex" with another classic hit song, and then the "Dead Do-it-yourselfer" teaches you how to create your own levitating woman!! All of this and more on the September 15 edition of Channel 66.6 HM Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-091510.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Wow !!!!

SAW 3D can't wait! thanks for the breaking news!!!!! there's a new wes craven coming out soon too. looks real good! (can't remember the name, only saw the commercial once so far). as usual, another great show. Ian Sain ROCKS !!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words...i believe that wes craven flick is called, "Let Me In" It was originally called "25/8"
      sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

Thank you all for your continued loyalty and downloads of each week's shows. Also, any haunted attraction who wants their commercial aired on haunted radio, please feel free to email us at hauntedradio@hauntmail.com

Starting next week we will be airing haunted attraction commercials from next week all the way through halloween!!
        sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

My soul to take

is the new movie that looks great. (of course, TV commercials can be misleading) BUT, this looks like a winner!!!! Let's hope so.... Dark House and The Collector along with The Dead Matter are 3 of my current favorites.

Comment

That's right...my bad...temporary brain fart..haha...ive been mentioning thastr movie ever since early development then right before it comes out i confuse it with anothe rmovie...duh...lol...my bad...thanks for the correction...lol
            sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

Anything to do with

Haunted hydro...............I like !!!!!! Great show !!!!

Comment

Working...
              X