i am going to build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am going to build

well like my last post before i am going to start a small backyard haunt. in the next days, months, and mostly of next year i will post pics and my day to day work on this haunt BUT i need help on it. from ideas, down to the nails and paint.

so please help me on this. thank you so much.

HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

well i have some ideas on how i am going to do this, as far as money, rooms and ads.. and so on.

on of my ideas is this..

you walk up too a evil clown with the month wide open. ( would love to have a pic of that if anyone has a pic of it would be nice).. the eyes will have red x-mas lights in it.

then you walk though the mouth..

this would be in front of the haunt.. what do you guys think?

Comment

I like to tell everyone new here that the Search box at the top of the page is one of the greatest features of any forum. There have been tons of great ideas over the years that will answer many of your questions. When I first found this site I spent days reading old posts, and will even now spend hours reading through past responses dealing with questions I had.

As far as actual low-cost prop building, HalloweenForum.com and HauntForum.com will probably be more helpful to you. A lot of the posters here have some great ideas and are really helpful but many are at the stage in their careers when they thinking really big.

I have seen several clown facades like you are describing. Do a google image search on Clown Haunt and see what turns up. And use the Search feature on both of the other forums I mentioned above.

Comment

should i hold a pizza party at the end all open days? as in after all working days are done. should i hold one for ther job well done?

Comment

well alittle update right now... just lost my job.. was working at spirit halloween and the boss told me that she didn't need me any more.. here is the fun part about liven in Idaho.. we are a right to work state, so if your boss wants to fire you then they can with out saying any thing. not only that she really didn't tell me if i was a Sales Associate or a sign waver.. but what can you do.. on the up side to this was i got to learn about the store and how they ran things.. it's was weird how the people didn't care about the stuff they were putting away.. some times they toss it around. oh well.. i know there is another job for me out there.

have you had any jobs like this?? or have you deal with any of the maga halloween stores?

Comment

well, i have learned some this pass weekend.. have good security on hand. there was none of them when i was working last night. so, for my small little home haunt should i have security?? what do you think?

Comment

well so far so good right now i just put up some stuff.. here is some pics!

the coffin and the tombstones i got it at a yard sale. all of it was just 10 bucks!!

and the 12th guy was 30 bucks and the other guy was 40 bucks i think.. but the half guy will be out there a little later on this next month.

i will keep you updated!!
              Attached Files

Comment

so what do you think of my little haunt display?? it's not done but it will be in the next few weeks.

it gives you an idea what i will do next year for my little haunt house walk though.

Comment

Im confused here. I thought this space was for the Pro Haunters?

Comment

Originally posted by skullman79 View Post
                    Im confused here. I thought this space was for the Pro Haunters?
                    i have been wanting to go pro for the past few years and due to somethings i can't. so what i am doing is.. i am going to build a home haunt here at my house.

Comment

Working...
                    X