Spookywoods costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spookywoods costume

With regret I filed a dispute with my credit card company yesterday for a refund of my $$ to spookywood for the two costumes I ordered but did not receive. Luckily for me I paid with a credit card and was able to get my money back without too much problem. Only had to spend 45 minutes on the phone to get it done.
    Did anyone ever receive a costume for this season?

No not yet but I was told by Tony that mine will ship out today. It is too late for me since I paid back in Feb. It is so so sad.
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

This makes me and should make all other vendors sad.
      I know Mark.
      And I know Mark has no malicious intent of taking peoples money and not delivering on orders, which honestly makes this even more of a problem.
      He obviously over committed himself and got into a financial bind.
      And physically cannot push himself as hard as he used to due to his impaired health.
      Please try to be patient with him. I am sure he will make it right to everyone if he can in time.

But Mark,
      Please realize if you can take the time to take peoples money, you can take the time to answer their questions.

Back to work.
      We have to put 3 air cannons under our raised metal grated sewer floor for an added scare we haven't finished yet for this evenings opening at www.scarywoodhauntednights.com.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Spookywoods FX has nothing to do with Spookywoods the haunted attraction. Just wanted to make everyone aware of this. Mark works for Spookywoods and I allowed him to use my name when I helped start his company. Mark's health is serious and he is doing all he can.

He is suppose to have changed the name of his business this year, but as you can see he has enough on his plate just getting the suits out.

I can tell you he is doing all he can and you will get your suits.

I wish I had better news.
        Tony Wohlgemuth,
        Comes up with the fun stuff!
        Kersey Valley, Inc.
        www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

I don't know him but my prayers go out to Mark for strength and grace that people who feel harmed will forgive him and I'd ask that he gets through whatever challenges he faces. Peaks and valleys will find us all and it's my hope that we find a hand reaching out to us when we need one as Mark may need now. It can't be easy to imagine facing a negative vibe from so many dissappointed people, all of whom will survive without the goods he promised.

I'm firm in my belief in accountability and responsibility, but no firmer than in my belief in forgiveness and grace in the sight of another souls struggles. I also pray that Mark has no fear in reaching out and facing those that he's let down; we are all flawed none less than the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Twin Locusts View Post
            I don't know him but my prayers go out to Mark for strength and grace that people who feel harmed will forgive him and I'd ask that he gets through whatever challenges he faces. Peaks and valleys will find us all and it's my hope that we find a hand reaching out to us when we need one as Mark may need now. It can't be easy to imagine facing a negative vibe from so many dissappointed people, all of whom will survive without the goods he promised.

I'm firm in my belief in accountability and responsibility, but no firmer than in my belief in forgiveness and grace in the sight of another souls struggles. I also pray that Mark has no fear in reaching out and facing those that he's let down; we are all flawed none less than the next.
            Well said, and lets all try to live to the standards that we hold other people too.

Comment

Working...
            X