Congrats To Kevin Alvey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats To Kevin Alvey

Kevin, Congratulations on your accomplishment out West, I know from experience you may not want to come back to the Mid-West. Building something as novel and outstanding as Gore Galore would be a defining accomplishment for most people. What you're doing with Scarywood is outstanding and the sneak peeks have been a pleasure to view. I hope your work exceeds the expectations of the park, I'm sure the patrons will love it.!

A few moments ago I clicked through the scarywood link in your last post. I forgot I had my volume turned up, way up, so the screaming startled me, very well. My office is right by our bedroom and the larger of my two ferocious guard dogs came leaping out UP-SET. He was still breathing heavy minutes after I'd calmed him down. "You" and Scarywood can chalk up at least two victims in Tennessee! Here's to a safe and successful rest of the season.

http://www.scarywoodhauntednights.com/index.php

Last edited by Twin Locusts; 10-21-2010, 08:13 PM.

Well I don't know what to say besides tell Cooper I said sorry. I didn't mean to startle him
    But seriously, thank you for the kind words.

And we are working on some images of the end taken under scene lighting so I hope to have much better images to show the work we did.
    I am happy to say every year seems to bring bigger and better projects.
    Now, I just want to see where it goes from here.

thanks again,
    and have a gorey day!
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

That's great seeing your products perform in action is great for R&D!

DA

Comment

Working...
      X