This is it......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is it......

It's about over. You guys know I am sick, tired, beat down, and all in between as I am sure there are many in the same boat I am in. Today is Friday I wish you all an awsome weekend full of friends, fun, and loaded funds for your next years show! Good luck my friends and Hauntworld Family! Happy Halloween! Shane and it's Shane loves ya! Shane this time!!!
    sigpic

Agreed!
    I wish everyone a great Halloween weekend, I hope you are all busier than you can stand.
    We are tired, sure, but we also have a limited time to do what we love. Take a moment tonight and go through your show with guests eyes, not stressed out owner eyes. Enjoy the season and the shows you built!
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Amen I could not have said it any better. 2010 has been a long hard stress full yr. It has been a good season so far but I'm glad to see the light at then of the tunnel. Good luck everyone.
      I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Shane............

rock the house and kick -butt this weekend and then it's tour bus time !!!!!! you deserve a break today...... at the haunt tour party in november !!!! relax and enjoy, man!!!!!! stay well.... vitamins and plenty of rest and good food !!!!! thanks again for everything ! chuck

Comment

Shane buddy, you've almost made it, glad you stuck it out and can't wait to see Disturbia V2. And thanks too for the motivation last month too, I got my garage done, there's a thread in the home haunting section

Comment

Oddly enough I have to say the same.
            I am ready to go home after being in Idaho since August.
            But what a beautiful ride with an awesome show to show for it.
            Our reviews were amazing.
            www.scarywoodhauntednights.com

And Chuck.
            Time to hang out. I will be at the Haunt Tour in Kansas City, I will finally get to be at a show and not as a vendor besides giving a seminar on corpsification. I look forward to going to haunt tours and hanging out after hours.

See you all there,
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

There is no way I could have ever spent my entire Halloween in another city... that would have drove me crazy. I bet you'll be happy to go home.

Personally I'm looking forward to closing down everything because all things bad happen on Halloween weekend.

Seems like for me Halloween weekend is toughest while at the same time not that busy.

Looking forward to getting started on the shows for Transworld.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
              X