how was the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how was the season

Don't know about anyone else but Harris Haven Funeral Home had an amazing year!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone else did also!

Fantastic!

We had a great season. The weather could not have been better. Its only our second year but our revenue was up about 500%. (We got rain on all but 1 night last year)
    Lucas Cox
    Cox Farms
    www.Fieldsoffear.com

Comment

This was our first year teaming up as business partners at the Dark Domain Haunted House in Oil City, Pa...new location...built from the ground up all new...and we did great!
      It was a fun year and we only had 1 1/2 months once we found out we could use the building to get it all done.
      Everyone seemed to love it and it was the best haunt either one of us has ever done in concept/detail. And this is just the beginning!
      We beat both of our past record nights attendance as well as total attendance. We opened 8 nights when before it was 15 for the season.
      Next year we plan on expanding our show!
      How about everyone else???
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Terrorpex and Vanhelsings haunted house of wax in Mansfield TX had a great yr. The weather couldnt have been better this yr!!!! Awesome customers except for a few drunkies
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

We were concerned about the terrible economy and a new haunt that advertised they were going to run us out of business. As it turned out, it was our best season ever. I hope everyone else made out.
          www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

2nd best ever

Our 2nd best year ever out of 10. 2005 was best when we had perfect weather; this year we had a rain out one saturday. Not only that but exit polling was great. People loved our new Gargoyle Shock and I say 97% never saw it coming when actor attacked. Granted they are accustomed to seeing big animatronics at beginning of my trail like Impaler, Scissor serpeant, or Slayer by Scarefactory in past...but Gargoyle Shock hands down my best loved animatronic ever. BUT if you get one put a girl who can scream on it and forget jumping when gargoyle recorded sound cues you to jump....wait for the right moment. I have mine traded out for next year..but I will have it back in 2012 or 2013!

Comment

Working...
            X