Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inflatable Squeeze/Tunnel Hallway design ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflatable Squeeze/Tunnel Hallway design ideas?

I am manufacturing pre-fab Squeeze hallways and Tunnels for Haunted attractions. The idea is to provide an "instant" theme that is inflated in a pre-framed hallway space. Think about only having to frame a 10'w x 9' h x 15'L Hallway and inserting a themed inflatable tunnel to create an instant creepy walk through. I can insert LED or strobes inside the inflatable walk through to give it an eerie internal glow or effect.

At the moment I am manufacturing:

- "Impenetrable" Spiked Caves with strobes
    - "Impenetrable" Beetlejuice style striped tunnel with Spiral lighting effects
    - Killer Clown's Den
    - Belly of the Beast

I need some ideas for different themes , shapes. and effects that you would like to see in your attraction.

Any thoughts?

Would you like something custom for your Haunt?

-PM me with custom ideas or feel free to contact me at 720-938-8937

Thanks!!!
    Alan Rushlow - owner

Greater Than Entertainment LLC
    2275 court place #109
    Denver Colorado 80205
    Concert Promotions and Inflatable Manufacturer

720-938-8937 - mobile
    alan@greaterthanentertainment.com - email
    www.triaddragons.com - website

Something for 'alien' theme haunts, like a webbed spider/alien tunnel that is glowing. Maybe even one that is sort of plain/translucent that would accomodate projections?
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

pictures

any pictures or videos

Comment

What are you looking to sell them for?

Ideas:
        Impenetrable- A maze of inflatable spikes that are pointing from the ceiling and make it very dizzy-ing, with a strobe or two in there it would be very disorienting.

Killer Clowns Den- A multicolored neon evil office kind of setup. Like a silly desk, with evil balloon sculptures filling the room, balloons on the ceiling, evil portraits of former clown bosses on the walls, and maybe a balloon dartboard? (You know how some offices have dartboards in them? Will if you made a human size dartboard, with a picture of an evil clown boss holding a dart opposite to it, and at the tip of the dart is an air cannon....I would need a new pair of pants).

Belly of the Beast- Is this kind of like a spin off of that huge inflatable haunted house that is just gigantic? There's a section of it called belly of the beast, where you're inside of it. Here's a YouTube video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf14nAs3mks

It might provide some good, more affordable ideas.

Best of luck and hope I helped!

On a separate note, thank you again and give me a buzz sometime you're free please. :-D

Comment

You want ideas, you came to the right place!
          This is crazy I know but check this out.

A clear squeeze hallway that goes inside of a vortex tunnel.....Crazy right but awesome...that would make a few dollars.

Also a waist high squeeze tunnel, the top of it on both sides is a clear top over a 2" deep section that is filled with syringes (or the nastiness of your choice) I have always wanted to do a ball pit in a haunt full of needleless syringes.

A squeeze tunnel that has a drop in it just a step down, like six inches or so, I think that would freak people out.

a swamp themed one would be cool, light the pillows from inside and have a trampoline type floor on it!
          I can go into more detail (materials wise and looks) just email me if you want to explore one or more of these concepts.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Those are great! I thought a clear, double wall squeeze with blood flowing inside and back-lit would be awesome.
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Thanks!!!

To answer all your questions in a nutshell....
              I am preparing to design the themes mention on the opening post with some of the ideas just mentioned in the replies.

The first one to roll off will be the spikey cave. I am not sure what I am going to price them at. I was thinking around $1500.00 + shipping with all the effects.

Pictures and video will come soon...

Please keep the feedback coming!!!

Thanks all...

Alan

P.S. Bobby, I will call you soon!
              Alan Rushlow - owner

Greater Than Entertainment LLC
              2275 court place #109
              Denver Colorado 80205
              Concert Promotions and Inflatable Manufacturer

720-938-8937 - mobile
              alan@greaterthanentertainment.com - email
              www.triaddragons.com - website

Comment

More ideas

Thanks! You're the best!

I'm at work and on my break at the moment. I have Some more ideas too,

How about a high security prison setup, kind of like in the movies where the detective passes by a tight hallway lined with convicts and murderers, you can have the bars be inflatable but painted with a metal design to look like they're real and actors can grab at customers (not actually grab them of ofcourse) and they could even jump out, some can be super dark and dimly lit with some psycho hiding in the corner and he can turn the light out and then run over to the bars and flick it back on, or you could put props in some of the cells.

A dungeon setup would be neat, with an inflatable skin and bones illusion, shackles lining the wall, bones, an excutioner type character could be in their.

An idea from another thread already on here somewhere (I think Alan mentioned it) that seems really great would be a waist high green squeeze through path, with fog layering the top so thick you can't are where to go, maybe an alligator shapes inflatable shape on top or even just glowing eyes in the fog, mist or something from the top (is that even a good idea?) and a few different options to squeeze through, only one actual exit. Meant to feel like they're wading through a swamp.

If I think of anything else I'll share it, but breaks over! Time to go teach some kids how to swim!

Comment

Working...
                X