• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, you can't knock wings and coke!

Allan

Comment

• Lmao

I love when people hear that rumor and believe it! Larry asked me last year to help keep an eye on this forum its his show not mine but I have helped him and Patti out as he asked. Feel free to contact them they will tell you the same thing. You really need to do your homework on me I love it! Why not sell the condo and open your own haunt? Shane and it's do your homework buddy listing to people who want to cause drama only makes you look stupid! Shane and it's Owner of 2 homes in Bama one in The Shoals and one ( townhouse) in Madison. I also own 3 buses that I lease out great investment. Hell if nothing else I can live on one of them they cost way more than a home! Oh one other thing Dark what do you bring here? Just smart ass comments like you have any room to talk! Shane it's I can back what I say up. Something you can't Shane

Oh I might add living at home at any age there is nothing wrong with it I do chill with my parents quite often myself because I love them and I am the oldest! So actually I have 3 places to go if I want. There will be a time I will see to their care just as they did mine at one time.
      Last edited by graystone; 02-13-2011, 10:49 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MDKing View Post
        Hey, you can't knock wings and coke!

Allan
        I was thinking the same lol

Comment

• Allen

I hope you mean Coke Cola LOL! Shane and it's I am a boneless wing person myself! Shane

Now lets all get back to getting ready for ALL the events that TW has to offer!

For Tickets go to http://www.insaneshaneparty.com
          sigpic

Comment

• Ahaha

From about 2 hours ago to now my respect for you grew....again....and again....and again. You are the man Shane, really wish I could be there this year, this party is getting better with every post!

Comment

• Coca-cola, no doubt!

Allan

Comment

• Allen

LOL good! In responce to what DarkAss said I could care less if its potted meat and crackers with tomato juice as long as were all together having a good time WTF cares! I can eat a steak of my choice any night of the week but I only get to see most of you guys and hang out once a year. Shane and it's I think most would agree with me! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

• Potted meat, Vienna sausages and saltines were lunch for me sometimes as a kid I ate for cheap!

Allan

Comment

• Wow This party is going to kick "rear end" ok ASS Oops I said it........... I will be checking in with all the vendors, in a few weeks, who donated to reconfirm one last time. I would hate if I missed anyone. I want to let everyone know that Tom Devlin from 1313FX Fright Zone will be at the party!!! He is a featured contestant on the SYFY channel FACEOFF. Talk about gathering information!!!!! Don't forget there will be a few other "guests" that will be there. Do not miss this party!!! OK Let's PARTY ON!!!!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns please give me a call. 903-918-3889

Sue
                    Last edited by terrormasue; 02-13-2011, 03:50 PM.
                    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Originally posted by All American View Post
                      Shane,
                      This party is gonna be a blast I cannot wait. LOL devo the mime have you seen the starburst talking mime hahah

Catie your costume needs to be better than brads ......
                      I haven't. haha send me a link somewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
                        LOL good! In responce to what DarkAss said I could care less if its potted meat and crackers with tomato juice as long as were all together having a good time WTF cares! I can eat a steak of my choice any night of the week but I only get to see most of you guys and hang out once a year. Shane and it's I think most would agree with me! Shane
                        It's true. I bet most of the people going wouldn't even care if there was food at all, as long as we were all there and having a good time. Which we will be

Comment

• Speak for you self Devon! And its Im gonna pig out Damon this time! LOL!
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

• Another Judge Added

Kevin Alvey will be making a return as judge to the costume contest this year along with Ben and Bobbie! Shane and it's who's entering? Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

• REMEMBER The costume contest is FREE to enter! FREE no cost to enter at all other then the ticket price to get into the party. You have a chance to win some good money! Three cash prizes will be awarded! No bribing the judges now! LOL! Party on!!!

Sue
                              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Shane, I'll be in it...

In it to Win It!
                                Brad Bowen
                                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                                X