No announcement yet.

Insane Shane TransWorld Kick Off Party 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, i've decided not to participate in the contest, but i'm still dressing up. I'm gonna be bellatrix lestrange (a witch from harry potter)

This is the tattoo that goes with my costume. No, I did not get this tattoo just for the costume. I got it after years of contemplating. The timing was just too perfect for it.

Also, Devo and I may have a really cool surprise for the guests of the party...
    sigpic
    Catie Mahfouz
    Blood Ink Writing Service
    www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

• Ok a mime with terret's would be awesome! Jim thats funny.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

• Originally posted by HauntChick View Post
        Also, Devo and I may have a really cool surprise for the guests of the party...
        So many surprises! hahah

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
        Ok a mime with terret's would be awesome! Jim thats funny.
        It's going to be completely ridiculous. I'm pretty good at being the opposite of a mime.

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
        As you stop to take a call on your cell phone.
        As you randomly swear out loud. Maybe you backed into becoming a mine? You were just one of those people who wave their hands around alot when they normally speak.
        My Mother was like that. One time I grabbed both of her wrists and she couldn't talk!
        Words started to begin backing-up! Frothing at the mouth! The pressure! The mounting, impossible pressure!!
        I laughed SO hard at this. If anyone tries to shut me up I'll pretend to have a nervous meltdown. hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by devolino View Post
          If anyone tries to shut me up I'll pretend to have a nervous meltdown. hahah
          (I hope no one takes this the wrong way).... Im bringing my gag ball then!! Just to shut you up!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Originally posted by brad View Post
            (I hope no one takes this the wrong way).... Im bringing my gag ball then!! Just to shut you up!
            Hahahahahah for the split second between the parenthesis and the second sentence I was like "oh god what am i about to read?!" xD

I think a mime with a gag [that isn't a word anymore from the number of times i've looked at it in the last few seconds.] would be a little bit frightening. haha

Comment

• Cool!!!

We hit $25,000.00!!!! in donations to give away THANKS to the support of our Haunt Vendors! 3 years ago when I started at Jakes Steaks we gave away $2500.00, then last year we did $10,000.00 and now this! I am glad everyone has supported this. Yes it has my name on it but it's not a money maker and it's the INDUSTRIES OFFICIAL PARTY! I was talked into doing it and said oh I will give it a shot. Every year it keeps getting bigger and better! This year we have Dan Sperry coming in ( and if you have not seen this guy go to ticketmaster and get your tickets hes great) we also have a few other "surprise" guest coming in as well but we wanted to wait and leave everyone guessing who the others are and you will see at the party!!!!

On the costume contest We have Ben Armstrong from NetherWorld, Bobbie Weiner from Bloody Mary down for judges and 2 more to announce soon. This is not a costume party many have asked but if you want to dress up I think it's cool! But you don't have to. Also on tickets you need to buy your tickets by the 21st to guarantee your size tee after the 21st I cannot guarantee sizes but you will get your tee. NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE TICKET SALES END ON THE 21ST it means I need and idea for sizes for the printers after that it's first come first serve on tees. Again THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! I know everyone will have a great time there will be plenty of room to mix and mingle, network, eat, drink, win prizes and just an all around evening of plain fun! Shane and it's THANKS EVERYONE! Shane

One other thing I want to say a BIG THANK YOU TO SUE AND KEEGAN WHO HAVE BEEN A WORLD OF HELP FOR ME ON THIS!!! I THINK I WILL ACTUALLY BE RESTED UP ENOUGH TO ENJOY IT THIS YEAR!
              sigpic

Comment

• When something is a quality production with passion behind it, it can't help but grow and get better each year. You are proving that Shane and it's making me really pissed that I can't be there this year. At least I'll probably be there next year when you are up to $50,000 in prizes lol! Awesome ad in the back of Hauntworld I just saw this second.

Have fun I know it will be a blast!

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Originally posted by elowther View Post
                  When something is a quality production with passion behind it, it can't help but grow and get better each year. You are proving that Shane and it's making me really pissed that I can't be there this year. At least I'll probably be there next year when you are up to $50,000 in prizes lol! Awesome ad in the back of Hauntworld I just saw this second.

Have fun I know it will be a blast!

Eric
                  Well Eric you will be there in spirit and in the slideshow through your awesome pictures. Will you be at MHC or HauntCon? I am looking forward to getting to meet you.
                  ----------------------------------------------
                  A.J. Porfirio

Comment

• It Keeps Getting Better!

As announced Dan Sperry will be stoping by the party! ( get your tickets guys at ticketmaster this guy has one hell of a show) Now yet another Insane Shane friend is stopping by and he will also be appearing at the Dan Sperry show on Friday night.

Ruby Colby aka Coolest Magician On Earth here is something interesting you guys might like to know about Ruby he is Marilyn Mansons best friend. Ruby toured with Manson for years after his Fox TV Show! Manson has not missed a show just for the record! ( you never know whos going to stop by this party) Ruby will also be cutting his legs off during Friday nights show! So don't miss the show on Friday and dont miss meeting these AWSOME guys at my party! Shane and it's as far as the other cool friends that will be stopping by! You will have to get a ticket to see! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• Rudy Coby is bad to the bone. Can wait to see him and Dan Sperry on stage!

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post

Ruby Colby aka Coolest Magician On Earth here is something interesting you guys might like to know about Ruby he is Marilyn Mansons best friend. Ruby toured with Manson for years after his Fox TV Show! Manson has not missed a show just for the record! ( you never know whos going to stop by this party) Ruby will also be cutting his legs off during Friday nights show! So don't miss the show on Friday and dont miss meeting these AWSOME guys at my party! Shane and it's as far as the other cool friends that will be stopping by! You will have to get a ticket to see! Shane

I really like how causually you can say he'll be cutting his legs off. hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
                          As announced Dan Sperry will be stoping by the party! Now yet another Insane Shane friend is stopping by and he will also be appearing at the Dan Sperry show on Friday night.

Ruby Colby aka Coolest Magician On Earth here is something interesting you guys might like to know about Ruby he is Marilyn Mansons best friend.

Shane, did i ever tell you how much I LOVE magicians and Marilyn Manson? ... I'm just saying thanks for being great!

And I second you thanks to Sue and Keegan for all their hard work! I promise to have enough fun for you Kegs and take a million pictures! It'll be just like you were there! (BTW, your phone my explode by the end of the night...)
                          sigpic
                          Catie Mahfouz
                          Blood Ink Writing Service
                          www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

• Catie

Thanks for your nice words. All I am trying to do is create an event after hours for everyone to hang out. The party is the perfect place to do that there for 6 hours and I love hanging out with haunters. I have said this before I wish I could do this for free but the food, room, music, stage, ect is not free hell I even got charged 100 bucks last year by the hotel for a 20 foot extention cord!!!! Not to mention the time I put in as well as the others that have helped!

Hearing things like this keeps me going. Hell even Dark's cheap shots keep me going because it encourages me to keep upstaging him! He's doing more good than harm. Anyway THANKS AGAIN this is YOUR party guys! I am actually starting to get hungry looking over the menu! It's alot better than the soup line Dark is going to be eating in LOL! Shane and again THANKS I am doing this for all you guys! Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

• Dark

Remeber the "Free" jab you made on Larrys thread I did not respond there because I did not want it turned into a mess. But I will remind you here on my thread its not "FREE" you can only attend if you buy a ticket to the behind the scenes tour. So there for it's not really "FREE" now is it? It's more of an added bonus to an already cool event.

Now I can honestly say with your back ground I have nothing to worry about. When you open a haunt, spend tons of money, take some of your own money and gamble with it in the industry I will take you more seriously. Right now I see you as a big mouth wanna be me. As complementing as it is, you need to focus on your own self. What worked for me is clearly not working for you. I might add maybe you could try to be a little more lax with your comments because right now it's all but too clear. If you want to say something and slip under the radar then think before you jab. I am not sure your even going to TransWorld after all we don't know you and then again I am sure if they/we did you would be at the soup kitchen alone.

I might add one last thing as someone who helps Larry keep a check on the forums you or your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or what ever should have 2 seperate names that way you each stand on your own ground and comments as of right now we can't tell who the smart ass is. Is it one or both? Shane and it's now this advise is "FREE' Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

• Shane,
                                This party is gonna be a blast I cannot wait. LOL devo the mime have you seen the starburst talking mime hahah

Catie your costume needs to be better than brads ......

Comment

Working...
                                X