Insane Shane TransWorld Kick Off Party 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby

Dan said for you to send me your name and address and he will send ya a shirt and autographed photo! Shane and it's he will hook you up! Shane

email me at shanedabbs@aol.com and I will see that he gets it!
    sigpic

Comment

• I think I just developed a heart condition, sent you an email! Thanks so much!!

Comment

• As if Shane’s party wasn’t awesome enough, now we get to see Dan Sperry too! The plans for this year’s event keep getting better and better! If you are not familiar with Dan you need to visit his website at www.dansperry.com

Dan is the perfect combination of illusion and the dark atmosphere we haunters love to create. I don’t know what his role is at the party, but hope we get to see him perform (maybe some of the acts from the show he’s doing at a nearby theater as a teaser).

The news just keeps getting better and better. It looks like this year’s Transworld (including Shane’s party) will be the best yet!

P.S. If there are any photo ops with Dan, I call shotgun. lol
        Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
        Haunt 2013, LLC
        and
        The House of Boo
        Dallas, TX
        www.haunt2013.com
        www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

• Thanks Guys

I am really excited about this years event! I love hanging with you all so much the bar is cool but it gets so packed in there. It's cool to have one night of fun. It still amazes me how I have grown here and have made so many great friends in this industry! Shane and it's THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

• Dan Sperry

Dan Sperry tickets go on sale Feb 5th at 10am. He is doing a meet and greet for the entire front row of the theater for both shows. The meet and greet is taking place in the sub-basement of the theater where the old boilers used to be. I am attaching a pic of the theater for you to check out, its amazing. It's one block from America's Center, right behind the Renaissance. The show is all over the radio in St. Louis today. Tickets start at $29.95. They are also going to be doing some giveaways on stage before the show from some of the Halloween show vendors.

Make sure to check out Shane's party Thursday, and one of Dan's shows Friday!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful!

I like that place its cool! Shane and it's hope to see a ton of Haunters there! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

• Tickets still available?

Shane,

Are tickets still available to the party?

Comment

• Yes yes! Go to http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com Click on the "tickets" tab and there you go!!! Looking forward to seeing you win some awesome prizes!!!

Sue
                  http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• SHO Do!

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com Shane and it's we will hook you up! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

• Shirts

Front of the party shirts! Shane and it's lookin good Mike! Shane
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

• The shirt came out awesome!!!! Love it!

FYI, I have heard there will be another pretty rare appearance by someone or something at the Insane Shane Party.......hummmmmm wonder what or whom it could be? Don't ya just love it!!!!!

See everyone in March!!

Comment

• the shirt looks awesome

and there are MORE surprises?!

Comment

• Is the shirt included with admission or is it for sell at party? Just bought our tickets today.

Comment

• With the purchase of a ticket you will get the following:

1 Pretty cool looking Tee-shirt
                              2 bar drinks
                              All you can eat food and dessert
                              A chance to win a really awesome prize
                              And the most important thing

AN AWESOME GREAT TIME !!!!!

Comment

• Last minute reminder for Dan Sperry tix on sale in 7 hours!

Shock illusionist Dan Sperry tickets go on sale in 7 hours! Get your good seats early at Ticketmaster.com

Don't miss Dan at Shane's party the night before his show when he stops by!

On sale at 10am today!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X