Saw Puppet Laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Puppet Laugh

Anyone know where I can find the Saw movie puppet laugh to download? I need it for my Saw room I'm putting together for 2007. Ive checked several sites but no luck.
    ALBANYFRIGHTNIGHTS.COM-THE WEBSITE OF THE SCARIEST SHOW IN SOUTH GEORGIA!!!!

If you cant find the sound for download, you might want to play the movie and just record it from the DVD through the rca outputs... You can record this into your computer or onto a chip if you have one of gilderflukes audio playback devices... Just a suggestion...
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Thanks man, I may have to try that if noone knows an online place.

Comment

The sound is an older one, I dont think they made it custom. Maybe old sound effect records, clown laugh? I am sure I heard it before Saw ever came out...
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Yeah, me too Tony. I know its a generic canned novelty laugh but I cant find anything close. And I dont think I'm computer savvy enough to record to my PC from the DVD. Maybe someone can explain how to do this?

Comment

If it is the laugh I am thinking of, you might be able to find it at a local magic shop. I think it is called a laugh bag or box.....

Ron
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I once installed a laugh bag at the back of my toilet.
              People pull down pants and the laughing begins, self-conscience levels go through the roof!
              It was triggered when they leaned back slightly against the toilet seat.
              Later I ran a long wire and I would trigger it after about the count of "5" after they shut the bathroom door.
              Many were already apprehensive because of the drawing there showing the impossible physical act of reaching up and out of the toilet through the trap.
              "The Ravens Grin Inn - A Fecal Opportunity Employer!"
              (caption)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Is this it?

http://lionsgate.arcostream.net/lion...saw/laugh2.wma
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Originally posted by SpFXChic
                  yep, thats it. I actually found that one but for some reason when I try to burn it thru my burning rom it tells me "cannot read this file". :evil: If I could get that in a burnable version....

Comment

Audacity may be able to convert it, perhaps?

Let us also try out looking at generic sound effects websites, because the Lion's Gate one may haver some watermarking built in. Get the real thing, generic and not lawsuitable....(as if it ever was

Comment

Use Streambox VCR to capture streaming audio or video to your hard drive:

http://www.etplanet.com/download/details.php?file=215

or

http://www.pctip.ch/downloads/dl/24171.asp
                      Bill Rod.
                      Dark Tech Effects
                      Automated DMX Lighting
                      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

love me forever?

I converted it for you...

download here:

http://doomsdayproductions.com/saw.mp3
                        www.Doomsdayproductions.com
                        www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

You betcha we do! Thanks, man. But lets see if we can find it from the original or around.

would be neat to find out WHO is doing that creepy laugh. Might be from the 1930s....

Comment

The laugh sounds like it may have originated at some sort of funhouse-type attraction (maybe someone at the "Laff In The Dark" website could shed some light on its history...)
                            "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Originally posted by steve
                              love me forever?

I converted it for you...

download here:

http://doomsdayproductions.com/saw.mp3
                              Steve, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! This is what I needed!!!! Thanks a bunch, I was losing hope!!!!! Thanks to all of you for helping also, by the way!

Comment

Working...
                              X