2011 Haunted Overload progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way to cool!!

I love it man!!!!! So cool! Shane and it's I am working my ass off to! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

• Eric, how about you come take a "working vacation" at Raycliff?!?! Awesome stuff as always my friend!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

• Hauntcast

Chris does a great job with hauntcast!

I'm on there this month, check it out.

http://hauntcast.net/

Eric
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Your use of trees and natural environment to make scenes and props is amazing. No one comes close to what you guys do.
          Joshua
          www.hauntedprints.com
          info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

• loved your segment on hauntcast

very interesting and filled with information. hopefully, you'll be on again soon. really enjoyed it!!!

Comment

• Thanks Joshua and Chuck!

Here is some work from today.

Starting to refine the mouth shape.

I wanted the eyes to look more evil. Still a lot of work to go on this. It will have long sharp teeth and blow smoke out the top like a volcano.

Starting the stage in the middle of the new circus tent.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• menacing tree face and entrance looks extra creepy... WHY ?????

'cause its made out of the natural environment around it. it's just amazing what you have done with the basics around you. nothing PRE-FAB, just real wood, real trees shaped to be the ultimate scare. can't wait to see this with your lighting effects..... WOW !!!!!!

Comment

• Hauntcast interview a "10 plus !!"

Great interview, great insight, lots of great info and history of your entire haunt career. All the best to you, ERIC, and THANKS to CHRIS BAKER at HAUNTCAST for having you on for an EXTENDED segment. Everybody should listen to this. GREAT PODCAST !!!!!!

Comment

• Thanks Chuck! Glad you liked the pod cast. Chris does a great job with it.

Here is the start of a stage in the middle of the new crazy circus tent. Today was tough, hot and muggy as hell with downpours off and on all day. We were soaked building this.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Walley kicked ass on the clown stage today while I was at work.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Hoe.
                        Lee.
                        Shee.
                        IT!!!

You cats are amazing. I started out in awe of you, leap frogged jealousy and looped back around to be in even more awe of you.
                        Baron Von Goolo's Museum of Horrors & Food Court of the Damned, at FrightTown

Comment

• Haunted Overload Post Delay

Eric,
                          Not sure if you'll get this but I'm thinking about just taking all the information I have and compiling it in one post. When I get Skype recording and I have a few minutes we'll work on the interview but of course, it may be after the busy season. Great pics and nice interview with Hauntcast.
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• That sounds great Brian! You were right after all. Those questions you wrote made me want to jump off a cliff, lol! Just kidding because you said it first. They were awesome questions but would have taken forever to write the answers. I started a few months ago and they are still sitting on my desk. Sorry about that. Been working wicked long hours at work, the commute and the haunt has sucked up all my time. The Skype recording would be much easier.

Here are a few more photos of the progress. Worked on the railings to the clown stage today and tonight. It got too dark to take photos.

Enjoy,

Eric

More slabs for the circus tent.

Hard to tell what it will look like from here. The under structure of the circus tent. The new 35 foot clown figure will go on the telephone pole to the right.

Another creepy building underway.

Making another trail for the exit. Tons of rocks and roots.
                            Last edited by elowther; 08-22-2011, 09:27 PM.
                            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• I can't believe the number of wheel chairs that come and make it through our trail each year. This was a test to see if one could fit in a tight corner of the circus tent.

After the test I tried to do a wheelie in the chair.

I sucked! The hill didn't help matters, lol!

Starting the interior walls to the tent. These will be covered in padding and special blackcloth/construction fabric.
                              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• I place you upon a pedestal

I applaud you for the effort to make your trail wheel chair friendly as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X