Oblivion Haunted House 2011 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erick

I really like it and I like it alot. I would not change one thing. It's crisp, gorey, easy to read and leaves much to the imagination! Shane and it's home run! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Erick,

the new logo looks sick. i love the tattered wings. gives the whole thing alot of depth. the building it awesome too. its good your on a 3 yr lease, now the possiblities are endless. i wish you and your crew all the best. hopefully i make it out there this yr.
      Tim McCall

Comment

Hey, congratulations Erick! That's awesome news for you guys and in 3 years maybe you can negotiate to buy! It was great meeting you guys at TW and we'll see you at MHC!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

The new version of the logo is great... and congrats on the lease.
          Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
          Haunt 2013, LLC
          and
          The House of Boo
          Dallas, TX
          www.haunt2013.com
          www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

New Attraction Logo

This year we are theming the exit of our attraction to match our indoor queue line (industrial/sewer) and will have a Dark Art Gallery and our gift shop. We will market this as an additional attraction that you get access too with your ticket purchase. We will display and sell local artists DARK art. Zombies prints, paintings, clay work, horror sculptures, etc.

Cant wait to get to work on this!

Logo.jpg
            "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
            Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
            Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

Nice!!!

Looking good man! Shane and it's keep it up! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone! We start build this weekend. I will deffinatly be taking some photos and video of the progress. We got a boat load of more "budget friendly" tricks up our sleeves! Cannot wait to share!

-Erick

Erick James Gyrion
                Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

That's what I love about you guys, you do quality work and don't spend a fortune. Great inspiration!
                  http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

Well we spent the whole weekend at the haunt finishing tear down and are now ready to begin the 2011 build of OBLIVION HAUNTED ATTRACTION! This seasons layout and design is flawless and I cannot wait to get to work on it! Here is a picture of this past weekend after the complete tear down!

Build pictures soon to come!

197975_10150145687326925_232899861924_6739001_5084094_n.jpg

Erick James Gyrion
                    Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Looks like you guys are ready to rock. I am still waiting for my landlord to get me the lease to sign for 2011 and once he does, we are planning on doing some additions and revisions to our haunt. My crew keeps messaging me asking when we will start up again and I am going stir crazy too. Funny cause I am pretty sure it was one year ago today we 1st saw our new bldg and last year, we did not satrt move in until 6/30. LOL
                      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Both designs

Erick,
                        I like both T-shirt designs.
                        The more designs you have, the more you will sell. Just like yourself, people love choices.
                        Plus one color is less expensive to produce.

Here are 2 great suppliers I use.
                        http://www.upstatemerch.com/
                        http://www.sunshinetees.com/
                        Kevin R. Alvey
                        info at gore-galore.com
                        www.gore-galore.com
                        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I think the logo is great, nice work!!!

Allan

Comment

Thanks Kevin and Allen!

The T-shirt design will come soon. We are going to hopefully sell shirts with our icon character them each year, as well as a logo tee and maybe a humor tee. Our "Don't scare me, I poop easily" slogan went over very well last year

Erick James Gyrion
                            Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

We have begun our build season and constructing out indoor queue line area. Here are some photos from last weekends activities.
                              217212_10150156201376925_232899861924_6834008_7152717_n.jpg

215856_10150156200346925_232899861924_6833988_2400621_n.jpg

222047_10150156201026925_232899861924_6834002_3675879_n.jpg

207828_10150156202981925_232899861924_6834036_2624777_n.jpg

215712_10150156200141925_232899861924_6833983_3745306_n.jpg

Erick James Gyrion
                              Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Fun stuff Erick. LOL, saw a big dumpster of stuff by your place when I drove past yesterday. Might hook a chain to it and drang it to Manitowoc with my Prius. Ron
                                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
                                X