Poweriser Advanced Model Stilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poweriser Advanced Model Stilts

There was another thread asking about stilts. I am a retailer for Poweriser and am willing to sell these at my cost plus shipping to any haunter that might want a set within the next 30 days.

I am now getting them direct from the authorized Poweriser Importer and cut out a middle man. I can't publish the pricing I am offering because I am require to publish the below MSRP.

If you are interested, send me a PM. Here is the typical sizes available. You can purchase the standard model as well, but I don't recommend them if you are jumping a lot.

Poweriser Advanced Model
    Price: $359.00

$359.00 Adv. Model 5070 (110-154 lbs) 100 in stock
    $359.00 Adv. Model 7090 (154-198 lbs) 100 in stock
    $359.00 Adv. Model 90120 (198-266 lbs) 100 in stock

Poweriser Standard Model
    Price: $247.00

$247.00 c/s5070 (110-154 lbs) 100 in stock
    $247.00 c/s7090 (154-198 lbs) 100 in stock
    $247.00 c/s90120 (198-266 lbs) 100 in stock

I highly recommend the advanced model, the way you get into them and the time it takes to get them on and off (nevermind the increased comfort) make the advanced well worth the money.
    (I dont think Ive ever met spookhaven, so Im not mindlessly promoting here)
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I pulled up an old thread on jumping stilts and advanced is highly recommended. There is a second hand pair in our local paper for standard powerisers for $150.00 obo. I really want our back door scare to be on powerisers, but it's been out of the budget until now.
      Anything I can do to modify the standard to make it as comfortable as the Advanced?
      Where do they break or wear out if I buy these today?

Comment

The rubber feet wear out first, replace the behind the knee strap with a simple d ring belt that wraps around the leg and pad.
        Tire socks can be made out of bike tires cut an 18" length of the tire and zip tie it over the rubber foot securing it to the metal leg piece, that will increase their life.
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Wonderful!!! Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
          X