What haunted pics are in your haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What haunted pics are in your haunt?

I was wondering which haunted portraits haunters have in there haunts?
    Haunted memories
    0%
    Ghoulish gallery
    0%
    Damon Carson

P.S. I added a both option as well but it didnt show it. So if you have both I guess you can post. I think both companies have some pretty cool stuff.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

WE USE BOTH, BUT HAVE MORE HAUNTED MEMORIES

SEAN
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Both
        Kevin
        MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

We use both . We are also going to try selling the 5x7 Haunted Memories this year. Mike
          Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

This poll is very unfair. Not to me (The Ghoulish Gallery) or Eddie (Haunted Memories) but to Haunted Portraits, Morbid Industries, Grim's Gallery and Rubies. Those companies all have their own line of changing portraits but none of them are included in this poll. I'm sure there are many haunts out there that use portraits from several companies, not just mine or Eddie's. Ultimately, it all boils down to this: the consumer should look over all the options available and go with what they like best. You do this when buying almost anything else -car, house, etc. - why not Halloween props as well?

Secondly, issues between Eddie and myself and/or my company are pretty well know to haunters who've followed the forums the last year or so. While all has been fairly quite on the boards this past year, that doesn't mean there aren't still issues or legal proceedings in motion. That in mind, this poll has significant potential to fan some flames that really don't need to be fanned at this moment in time.

Out of respect for both Eddie and myself, not to mention the companies that were not included, I have respectfully requested Larry to remove this thread because it has a huge ability to further inflame an already sensitive issue and cause division within the haunt community.

Polls are great for marketing but when it comes to purchasing, you ultimately need to go with the products, quality, customer service and price points that you like best.

Just my two cents! As always...

Happy haunting,

Tim Turner @ www.theghoulishgallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Ghoulish Gallery
              This poll is very unfair. Not to me (The Ghoulish Gallery) or Eddie (Haunted Memories) but to Haunted Portraits, Morbid Industries, Grim's Gallery and Rubies. Those companies all have their own line of changing portraits but none of them are included in this poll. I'm sure there are many haunts out there that use portraits from several companies, not just mine or Eddie's. Ultimately, it all boils down to this: the consumer should look over all the options available and go with what they like best. You do this when buying almost anything else -car, house, etc. - why not Halloween props as well?

Secondly, issues between Eddie and myself and/or my company are pretty well know to haunters who've followed the forums the last year or so. While all has been fairly quite on the boards this past year, that doesn't mean there aren't still issues or legal proceedings in motion. That in mind, this poll has significant potential to fan some flames that really don't need to be fanned at this moment in time.

Out of respect for both Eddie and myself, not to mention the companies that were not included, I have respectfully requested Larry to remove this thread because it has a huge ability to further inflame an already sensitive issue and cause division within the haunt community.

Polls are great for marketing but when it comes to purchasing, you ultimately need to go with the products, quality, customer service and price points that you like best.

Just my two cents! As always...

Happy haunting,

Tim Turner @ www.theghoulishgallery.com
              Very well said, Tim!

Comment

The election will be called by the electorial college. The New York Times picked Dewey as the winner but Truman has not concedded as of yet.
                .0001 % of the votes have been counted, the polls are still open.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Tim if you wanted to know why I started this poll it was all in just curiosity to see which haunts liked what. I did try to put a both in the category poll but it didnt add it. Thats why I asked to post if you used both. I wasnt aware of any legal issues although now that you mention it I might have heard something. Sorry didnt mean to step on any nerves here. I just thought I would ask a simple question on changing portraits. Its fine if you have this post deleted. And again I never intended to upset anyone.
                  Sorry,
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks for understanding Damon. No hard feelings what-so-ever. Not even upset. Just trying to look out for the best interests of an already delicate situation. Thanks for understanding and for your graciousness in how you responded to my original post. It is appreciated.

Happy Haunting,
                    Tim @ www.TheGhoulishGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                    X