Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Products at Houston Halloween & Party Expo

Hi all,

Curious about new products that will be available for Halloween 2011? We've been posting images and videos of new props, masks, and costumes from last week's Houston Halloween & Party Expo on our facebook page www.facebook.com/halloweenasylum.

Even if you're not a member of facebook, you can still view the all the contents of our page (you just can't enter comments on them).

Zombies were in abundance at the show and so were awesome new clown props, including huge 5 ft. fiberglass clown heads that will be perfect to mark the entrance to a haunt!!

If you do "like" our page, be sure to say hi when you're there!

Nancy

Not much for clowns but that looks cool! Thanks for sharing.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Not much for clowns but that looks cool! Thanks for sharing.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Love the stuff !

How was the show overall? Never hear much about it.... Please, advise!!

Comment

The show is great for Halloween retailers. Pretty much everything we need under one roof. As for products, there seemed to be more new props, especially lower price animated pieces, than there were last year. Maybe because of the economy picking up a bit.

I personally miss the haunt side of the show. But with almost all vendors we buy from leaving the Transworld show, we don't have much choice but to go to the Houston show. The show is much more sedate than the haunt show I may go to Transworld this year (shopping for plane tickets tonight).

Comment

thanks.

when is next years' show and what is the website for the houston show. any info would be great. thank you ! glad that show works for you and others.

Comment

It looks like the show is scheduled for Jan 28 - 31, 2012. The website is http://www.halloweenpartyexpo.com/

Oh, and I'm happy to say I'll be in St. Louis next month... I can't wait!

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Looks like it was a great show (very well attended too.) dosen't seem to get much press on this site or anywhere else. Glad it worked for you.

Comment

Working...
                X