MHC... Are You Ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHC... Are You Ready?

I know right now we're all focused on TW. I always say, it's never too early to start planning ahead! In case you hadn't heard, I'm going to be conducting my most comprehensive training seminar/workshop ever at MHC this year! You can check out the details at http://midwesthauntersconvention.com...-entrepreneur/

You can join me in the morning, in the afternoon, or for both! I suggest attendees come prepared to take lots of notes. Delivering this much content in one day is a serious challenge, but for me it's also a passion and I'm extremely excited about the opportunity! It'll be educational, informative, insightful and fun!

See you there!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Last year we gave Kelly 3 hours to present and he told me "I don't think I can cover everything in 3 hours". Well, he was right so his presentation was limited to marketing. This year I came back to Kelly and said "How would you like to have a whole day?" He said "That might be enough time" LOL

If you talk to anyone who took Kelly's class last year they will tell you that it was a great class and worth much more than the cost. I know this year's class is going to be even bigger and better! I am looking forward to hearing the reviews!

Comment

I cant wait for MHC! looks like a great line up of classes.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Where and when is MHC this year?

Comment

Dates for MHC

The Midwest Haunters Convention will be June 3, 4 & 5 in Columbus, Ohio.

Friday, June 3 = Classes during the day and a FREE party at night. Includes a welcome reception with Phillip Morris, Dark tour of TerrorFest (includes shuttle service) and a haunters party with a Scary-Oke show.

Saturday, June 4 = Free tradeshow. Classes all day and a Masquerade party at night. Monster Makeup Wars contest during the afternoon and the Ms Midwest Scary pagent during the party along with a Body Art fashion show and a Scariest Character contest.

Sunday, June 5 = Free tradeshow. Classes all day.

There will also be a pre-convention bus tour to the Indianapolis area June 1 & 2 that includes 10 haunts with 19 attractions.

For more info go to www.midwesthaunters.com

Hope this helps,

Kelly Collins
          Midwest Haunters Convention
          614-203-4626

Comment

After the all day class, I'm looking forward to joining everyone at Terrorfest Tour and the party! Kelly, this is going to be the most in-freakin-credible MHC yet! You, Neena, Barry and Kathy always do an amazing job making this all possible. Thanks! So glad you are on the mend and feeling better too my friend!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly did you forget to mention that in addition to your seminar you are offering FREE thats right I said FREE piggyback rides to the first 20 registered attendees?
              Thats Right folks you heard it here first! get there early and get your FREE piggy Back ride by Kelly Allen!
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I always say I'm willing to go the extra mile!
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Oh yeah! Its all in the presentation as well as the piggybacks! looking forward to a great seminar!
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Whoohoo; free piggyback rides?! This will be the best MHC ever!
                    Katie Lane
                    Partner/VP
                    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
                    X