Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SHOW: 2011 national haunters convention info, spirit halloween, saw 3d, & more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SHOW: 2011 national haunters convention info, spirit halloween, saw 3d, & more!!

This week on Channel 66.6 HM Haunted Radio, proudly sponsored by Halloween Forum, we are featuring news on the 2011 National Haunter's Convention, Spirit Halloween's special Mardi Gras promotion, Ultimate Fear Haunted House's new logo, and more!!

Plus, we give you next week's complete list of dvd releases, and then we review the 2010 film, "Saw 3D," and then the Freek brings you a tale of a man who buys a haunted mansion, with an attached cemetery that MUST remain untouched. All of this and so much more on the February 23 edition of Channel 66.6 HM Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-022311.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

another winner !!!!!!

thanks uncle kevin !!!!! more snow coming to philadelphia tonight, so I'll be tuned in to your show (again!) really enjoy listening to your podcasts ! thanks, chuck

Comment

Thank you so very VERY VERY much for the kind words!! Good luck with the snow!! I've had my fill of it up here in Michigan!! LoL
      sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

Thank you all again for the incredible amount iof downloads!! Wow!! I am impressed!! Thank you all. Haunted Radio would be nothing without all of you loyal fans!!
        sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

Working...
        X