Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on Haunted Enterprises?

Hey Folks,
    I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on Haunted Enterprises? I want to order a few items from them BEFORE TW. I cant get in touch with them and never heard from them last year. Not trying to start a forum war. Just curious if You guy's can help me out.

Thanks again Guy's! I appreciate your ideas and helpful advice.

Chaos
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

I think Haunted Entertprises is a Great Company to do business with, always delivers and always on time.
    Great people in the industry!:-D
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Your probably not going to find many vendors filling/taking orders right now, they're preparing for TW and H.E. will be there. Most vendors take orders at TW and HCON and then you will see the deliveries start. I hope I'm not speaking in the wrong here, but I would assume most vendors do not keep a lot of inventory hoping to sell what they have. I have ordered from H.E. 4 straight years and I have been more than happy with the products that I've ordered.

Comment

Feedback on Haunted Enterprises?

Good enough for me!! Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. I will see them in Trans.

Chaos
        Capt.Chaos
        Fear Asylum Haunted House
        Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
        X