No announcement yet.

Scream Queen Danielle Harris takes the stage with Shock Illusionist Dan Sperry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream Queen Danielle Harris takes the stage with Shock Illusionist Dan Sperry

Just announced that Danielle Harris from Halloween 4 & 5 and Rob Zombies Halloween 1 & 2 will take the stage with Illusionist Dan Sperry. Dan will be making Danielle disappear on stage. Those who purchased the VIP ticket will get to meet Danielle with Dan at the VIP meet and greet. They are releasing more tickets as we speak for great seats. This is not a general admission show. It's a seated show, so you will want to get your tickets in advance. For a very limited time you can enter the code magic1 to save 20% off your purchase for early ticket buyers. The theater has two upper balconies and there are still tix available in the orchestra that are being released each day.

You will not want to miss this!

There will also be giveaways on stage prior to the show!

To save fees, if you are purchasing as a large group, you are able to contact the theater directly.

Shuttles will also be leaving after the show to the Quarantine Haunted House. Those who purchase a ticket to Dan Sperry will receive a discount offer to that Haunted House!

This show just keeps getting better and better!
    Attached Files

It would be great to go see them. But I will be working at Lemp haunt tour that night. Maybe I wil get the chance to see him some other time.
    sigpic
    a.k.a. The Butcher
    a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

I have VIP tickets- This is sweet!!

I am going to purchase more with the discount and scalp them at the show... just kidding. I agree this years show is going to be the best yet.

Comment

Johnson Animatronics giving away several hundred dollars in prizes on stage.

Johnson Animatronics will be giving away a gift certificate on stage Friday March 11th.

There will also be several other giveaways at the beginning of the show.

Comment

Tomb, just to clarify on the VIP seats... Does that inlcude the front row in ORCH-C section.

It was my understanding before that that'll get you backstage.
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Front row are the VIP seats that get you back stage for meet and greet.

Hey Brad,

The front row seats are the VIP seats at a separate level by itself. An assistant will bring out VIP passes to the whole front row and after the show someone will get you and take you down to the boiler room for the meet and greet. Quarantine will keep the shuttles running back and fourth so they don't miss anyone that wants to go to the haunted house.

For those who are going to wait till the show, I would suggest getting your tix early and not sitting in the nose bleed 3rd balcony.

There are still some private box seats available also.

Good seats are being released daily.

www.dansperry.com

Comment

Ok thanks for clariying.

Now where can i go to buy the discounted quarantine tickets at?
              Brad Bowen
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Tix are available at the Digital Sound and Lighting booth

Hey Brad,

Discount Quarantine tix can be purchased at the Digital Sound and Lighting booth at the show.

Comment

Ok thanks Tomb.
                  Brad Bowen
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Cool, I just saw that she was going to be there., and so close to our booth! She's very nice . I met her once before.
                    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Danielle Harris

Here's a shot of her, you can get her full resume from IMDB. She's been very busy, she's got about 5 movies in post production right now!
                      Attached Files
                      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Can't wait to see you there!

Hey Matt,

Can't wait to see you there!

Comment

Danielle Harris

Is Danielle Harris going to be signing autographs anywhere? let me know.

Comment

Is she going to be attending the convention?

Comment

Question about Danielle Harris

Does anyone know if she is going to be signing autographs and if so when and where?

Comment

Working...
                              X