Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revolutionizing The Silicone Mask Industry: Immortal Masks -(New Vendor Booth 435)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarygoat View Post
    Nightgore, I believe he did say paint jobs are free.

And I saw, on their Facebook, the Lunatic as a clown.... looked very, very good.

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the show, any chance we can see a video of one of these suckers in action?

Very nice designs, btw.
    We will have videos up soon. Thanks for the comments.

Comment

Brown Boar with mohawk and beard
      DSC_0096.jpg

Comment

Hey Guys NICE WORK!, when I first read the title, I was like GREAT another NEW silicone mask company, Ive seen a huge surge in silicone masks recently and unfortunately many look like a 3rd grade art project....
        Your pieces look great! congrats and good luck
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

The Freak with sparce blonde yak Hair. Would Make A great unmasked jason or pluto type character with the hair.
          DSC_0060.jpgDSC_0063.jpg

Comment

Brown Immortal Being Worn
            DSCN8963.jpgDSCN8967.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

Masks

Hey, it sounds like immortal has a great product line here. The sculpts and paint jobs are nicely detailed. Silicone isn't the easiest thing to paint, especially if you come from the rubber mask world. He is addressing the issues of durabilty, this is an problem in the past. You can't mix apples and oranges here, you will have to pay more for quality. Smooth-on controls the raw material costs, there is very little that can be done to lower them. Let's welcome this new vendor.
              Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Albino Immortal with redish pattern
                DSC_0129.jpgDSC_0124.jpgDSC_0128.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marich View Post
                  Hey, it sounds like immortal has a great product line here. The sculpts and paint jobs are nicely detailed. Silicone isn't the easiest thing to paint, especially if you come from the rubber mask world. He is addressing the issues of durabilty, this is an problem in the past. You can't mix apples and oranges here, you will have to pay more for quality. Smooth-on controls the raw material costs, there is very little that can be done to lower them. Let's welcome this new vendor.
                  Thanks Matt for the encouragement and positive comments. Its nice to hear from someone that truely understands complexity of the matarials we deal with on a daily basis.

Comment

I Agree with Matt whole heartedly and just a heads up Area 51 is on syfy channel right now and it's pretty awesome keep up the great work you guys and be prepared to get writers cramp at the show cause your gonna be selling and taking so many orders great product from what I've seen so far. You guys will sell out quick at the show see ya there

Comment

What are the sizes of the masks in relation to other masks on the market? Larger like the older spfx?

DA

Comment

the masks look great, i wish you nothing but the best. I look forward to seeing you guys at transworld.
                        juan garcia
                        alteredfleshfx
                        sigpicJuan Garcia
                        alteredfleshfx.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          What are the sizes of the masks in relation to other masks on the market? Larger like the older spfx?

DA
                          Our positive we sculpt on is very similar to the size of Cfx masks. We have a very similar fit to them

Comment

All of your masks are looking great! And its nice to see a new silicone mask vendor out there. If we can fit buying a silicone mask in our budget this year, I will probly be visiting you.

I especially love the Freak with hair mask you posted.

keep up the good work!
                            Brad Bowen
                            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Purpleish Fleshy Immortal
                              DSC_0076.jpgDSC_0074.jpg

Comment

Nice work! I sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X