Huge spider prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge spider prop

So who is bidding on that huge spider prop at the transworld auction? I don't know why they are promoting the auction over at the dead haunted attraction board and not here, but I just saw a post about the auction and there's a pic of the same spider Larry has. Looks absolutely awesome!

DA

Wow looks amazing in the darkness I can only imagine what it looks like with sound and when animated. Que Jim Warfield , also does any one know how much unit 70 sells one for retail , thank you .

Comment

Are you talking about that video w Jim in it? Where he looks up on the ceiling of his cellar and says spiders dont hurt anybody. And then acts like it jumps on his face and attacks him! LOL! Classic!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

That is a VERY cool spider.
        ----------------------------------------------
        A.J. Porfirio

Comment

This a cool spider and the way Larry has it set up. Wow.

Can't wait to see if in person.
          sigpic
          a.k.a. The Butcher
          a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

It's really cool. The one I am auctioning is static FYI. Just posted an update.

Darkangel, I was asked not to post on HAA matters on this forum. All updates will be on the Haunted Attraction form or the HAA website.

Thanks,
            Allan
            Last edited by MDKing; 03-01-2011, 08:05 AM.

Comment

There is also the big spider

Up at the ceiling in my front room (first room) that has been there for many years. He was once a traveling spider, rode on the roof of my Black Spookmobile/Thunder Bird to New Orleans & back, originally it was my costume. I could wear it and walk around or lay down on my belly and roll down the hill because it had a skate board built in it.
              It's made using some steel re-bar, cloth and inner tube rubber, just as a real huge spider is constructed!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X