Ticket Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Information

How many of you actually put the rules on your tickets? I am curious because my first year, probably not gonna have any sponsors... So I am looking to fill the back of the ticket with something that is useful. I already intend on a 2d Barcode that will direct to a mobile site with behind the scenes content, etc... but am Looking for some more ideas...

Bumpity Bump =)

Comment

You would be way better off putting a disclaimer on your tix , rather then rules you , you would be better covered legally for sure , you have to experiment on your own and see what works best .

Comment

I agree. We have our warning on the back of our tix.

Patti
        Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
        www.HauntWorld.com
        www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
        www.FindHauntedHouses.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
        It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Patti,

What are the chances you have a copy of what's on the back of your tix? I'd love to pretty much copy and paste one of the largest haunt's disclaimer to cover my rear....

Comment

Put the warning on that Larry made available to us last year. It covers most everything.

Comment

He took it down from his site, what're the chances you have it? lol

Comment

Working...
              X