Attention past Jakprints customers:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention past Jakprints customers:

Hey everybody...just packed all our stuff on the truck with one of our good vendor friends and will be there setting up bright and early Wednesday....I pose this question/offer to any past clients of ours:

If you have printed with us in the past year (or longer) and have any extras of your items that you wouldnt mind getting shown off or taken for samples we welcome you to bring them by our booth. We have a lot of 1-5 piece sets of samples but also have a nice wire rack for our table that we can jam full of as many samples as people want to give us. Feel free to bring shirts and other items as well. Shoot me a PM or email if you think you would like to bring and leave anything with us (of course you can get shirts back at end of show if you would like unless you want them showcased at other events). You can also surprise us and just bring them!

Looking forward to seeing everyone and showing off our super cool new product (brand new as of last week!). We're at booth #129. See you there!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Mike,

We're bringing the t-shirts you just printed up for us. I can bring one by for you to use if you like.

Jim
    Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
    Haunt 2013, LLC
    and
    The House of Boo
    Dallas, TX
    www.haunt2013.com
    www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Thanks Jim!

We do have one of the press samples I was already planning to display. I think they turned out great! Looking forward to meeting you in person!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Mike, Im glad I saw this post right now, we were walking out the door.

I have 2 fliers here that I will bring with me. See you guys there!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We will be bringing a stack of our fliers for you. See you at the show!
          Joe A

Amenti Haunted House in Dekalb, IL
          www.amenti.info

Cavorite Designs
          www.cavodesigns.com

Comment

Working...
          X