Darkness tour tonight... Must read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkness tour tonight... Must read

I want to REMIND EVERYONE who comes to the behind the scenes TOUR TONIGHT...

If you have a pass to Darkness first hour go to Darkness FIRST... if you have a ticket not in first hour go to LEMP first.

Additionally we will have our 3D Paint SHOP OPEN... Kip Polly will have his shop OPEN ... when you walk down to enter Lemp just before you get to the entrance you can VEER OFF to the right and our two shops are side by side.

I bought cookies, candy, chips, drinks and more... Kip will have beer in addition.

Its all FREE!

Directions: If you are at Darkness you simply get back out on South Broadway drive down past brewery until it deadends make a left them another quick right you will see an OPEN GATE!

Pull in... you will park in the back part of our parking lot.

There is ONLY ONE opening into the Lemp Complex so you could also simply drive around the complex until you see the OPEN GATE!

South Broadway DEAD ENDS INTO The Lemp Complex. Its not more than 2 miles from The Darkness right off the SAME street.

AGAIN... if you have Behind the Scenes Tour Tickets... and you have the FIRST HOUR GO TO DARKNESS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

If you DO NOT have FIRST HOUR tickets GO TO LEMP FIRST!

I will personally be at Darkness and will be selling our new DVD's and we have t-shirts for ALL the attractions. So if you want those items we will have them at DARKNESS ONLY!

I will also be giving away FREE copies to Hauntworld Magazine Issue 27 to ANYONE who attend the Behind the Scenes Tour.

There are OVER 400 people attending this event, so PLEASE ONLY come when your time slot allows. If you are in the last hour make sure you attend LEMP FIRST! The Darkness will take the longest to tour BECAUSE its a lot bigger and more detailed, people will be taking longer to walk through.

CAMERAS ARE ALLOWED... you may also bring CAMERA LIGHTS if you choose! I will be having someone running around filming from my staff interviewing people... PLEASE tell our camera guys what you think of the attraction. We are making a video of our tour and the show itself.

RULES: DO NOT crawl under ANYTHING. DO NOT climb on ANYTHING. DO NOT go behind or over any rails, or barriers meant to keep guests on the path through the attraction. YOU MUST STAY ON THE PATH of the attraction. No ONE will gain access without a ticket. DO NOT press any buttons, or walk into scareboxes and do NOT adjust or modify any of the props or electronic equipment. If you have questions we will have people walking through all night or you can ask questions inside the Museum at the end.

NOTICE: DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING VALUABLE INSIDE YOUR CAR! DO NOT BRING ANYTHING VALUABLE! YOU MUST READ OUR WARNING SIGNS BEFORE ATTENDING! Warning signs are posted at www.TheDarkness.com.

See you tonight!
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry,Kip

Looks like a fun event! Wish you all a good time! Shane and it's job well done! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds very well organized, uncle larry !!!!!!

Hopefully, the rain will not ruin everything. Have a great show !!! Wish i was there........(just to pick up a magazine and a few t-shirts) would love to tour the haunts too. (maybe next year)

Comment

Working...
      X