Granny at the Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The13thHour View Post
    I think Granny is a great character, brings something new and different to whatever haunt she is working. When I see pictures of haunts with lots of gore, half-naked women, exploding toliets, bathrooms with crap all over, etc. I do not freak, even if it something I would not do. Being a haunted event allows you to be something you cannot be in real life, to experience things that creep you out, offend you, etc. People need to get a grip, we are not holding ice cream socials at the Baptist church.
    I absolutely agree with you.

Comment

Granny

Shes a old whore and is nasty! I hate they way she teases me then walks away! Shes one sorry old ass bag of bones! Shane and it's are you free this Friday night? Shane
      sigpic

Comment

yeah anyone that was offended...does not have the ability to laugh at themselves, and has a skewed sense of humor. If you were not able to take 100% of what was said by Granny as a joke, then you really are taking life far too seriously...this is a fun industry...if you do not have the ability to let loose and have fun, you are in the wrong industry....especially at an event like this...Id hope a haunt event catered to haunters would be a little more over the top and cross a couple of the lines you normally wont with normal customers. Thats just my opinion though.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Missed Yall

Originally posted by ThECRaZyLadY View Post
          OH I love Granny!! She is my favorite! On Feburary 26 of this year I had a surprise party for my husband (Greg-FEARFEST) The first thing I did was contact Tater to hire Granny for the entertainment!!! She was GREAT!! We had all ages at the party and they loved her!! If someone is offended maybe Granny is hitting to close to home on the remarks!!! LMAO!! She calls me a whore! and I tell her every time.....I was a slut! I never got paid!!! LMAO!!!
          Just have fun!!
          Christina Allen
          FEARFEST
          Missed coming to your haunt this year in Columbia, I did see you and Greg at the show but you seemed a little distant. Maybe you forgot the guys from Atrox but we will never forget the fun at your place..

Comment

I'll bring the camera

Originally posted by graystone View Post
            Shes a old whore and is nasty! I hate they way she teases me then walks away! Shes one sorry old ass bag of bones! Shane and it's are you free this Friday night? Shane
            Can I watch???????

Comment

Paul

Originally posted by Slain View Post
              Can I watch???????
              I want you to film it! Shane and it's youtube here we come! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

strike a pose

The lighting was good on the last shoot wan't it.. I am good for something.. I guess I just have an eye for it...

Comment

Slain, sorry if we seemed distant. We did spend time with the Atrox crew but not as much as we would like.You guys are great to hang out with and have a passion for haunting that shows in everything you guys do. We had alot of things going on which is why Fearfest was not open this year.
                  Thank you for the kind words about our attractions. We try hard to make it the best we can and to have guys like you say you really enjoyed our haunt makes my wife and I and our crew very proud of what we have to offer our customers.
                  BUT.......
                  This is a news break....

FEARFEST WILL BE OPEN NEXT YEAR FOR TRANSWORLD!!!!!!

We wanted a year off so we could spend time with the vendors to get our popular Zombie Safari Paintball to the level we want it to be at.
                  It was a very popular attraction last season and we want to improve it and expand it to its full potential.
                  SO, get ready to shoot some zombies at FEARFEST during the TW show.

Greg
                  Fearfest
                  Greg Allen
                  scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                  www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg....
                    Does this mean I am working your haunt for Transworld next year. Since I doubt I will be allowed back at the darkness. I wanted to thank you all for the kind words it really does mean the world to me. Hopefully people can sort out the difference between me and Granny. To solve some confusion...Granny was hired by the Darkness to work the Cue Line...YES I knew it was for haunters...Yes I uped the act some...Sorry if it offended some and if anyone knows me that you know how much that weighs on my head and my heart. I wish whoever was offended would of said something to me either that night or the next day. Right now Ive gotta focus on the battle thats ahead and not the one thats behind me. I think Ive reached out to Tyler and whoever the other person that was offended on this poll to apologize, but the PM might of messed up. Again...Granny is really rude, old and doesnt care...dont confuse her with the actor that plays her...and please do not belive everything you were told that night....alot of people in this industry will lie to cover there own asses and fuck over the person that came out, outta the goodness of there heart to help them make the tour the best they can.
                    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater,
                      You know you are ALWAYS welcome at our haunt. When you did the TW tour for us last year we were very pleased with the responses we received from the haunters that visited our attractions.
                      So lets see, we have you 2 weekends in Oct in 2011 and already have you scheduled for TW in 2012 SWEET!!!!!!

Greg
                      Fearfest
                      Greg Allen
                      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Tater you did a good job and it was a pleasure meeting you.
                        Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I thought it was good watching you chase my wife with your skid marks. I think you're a little bony cause when I hugged you and we started talking prison talk... I felt your rib poking me in my leg. Eat more, it will make you more cuddly.

Comment

Tater I just watched Jackass 3D and dude you look just like Stevo. Do you do stunts? LOL

They need you on a Jackass movie doing your skit. LOL

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Kid:"I ain't afraid of ....."

Then he went right down the list of every old and new "Monsters" the movies have ever created..
                              "Well, that's good, but everybody is afraid of something.. what if a large old woman came walking down here right now and wanted to give you a big old sloppy KISS?"
                              The kid screamed and ran up the street as fast as he could!
                              YES! There is room for we "Others" in the haunting field! ... and just by chance I am also in that field.... I'm Warfield.
                              hahahahah!
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The only stunt Granny knows is a porta potty stunt where she actually falls in! LOL!
                                Damon
                                Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                                X