No announcement yet.

Other uses for a claustrophobia room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We actually though about sewing a new strip of material down the middle horizontally and installing grommets so that we could use it as both a waist high "swamp" effect, and a full size squeeze room if we ever decide to go that route again.

Comment

I'm definitely not a creative haunt inventor as you fine folks. I'm more of a haunt enthusiast than an actual haunter. I began attending haunts as a teenager & developed a love of them long before ever entering the haunt industry. As a haunt enthusiast, I can honestly say I would NEVER revisit a haunt that had one of these rooms for that same germ reason. The similar, waist-high effect that Ben has created inside Netherworld (swamp) is a-okay, but those full blown claustophobia rooms are NASTY, so I find this discussion quite interesting.

Patti
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

I would have to say that the positive comments WAY out number the few people who whine about germs. I have had mine for 4 years, and people still love it (even if we are kinda over it). We sell lots of re-entry tickets just from people who want to go through it again.

-Joel-
        Heartstoppers
        Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
        www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

?

I've never had a complaint about customers blowing their noses on the walls. But if you come up with a new idea, let me know and I'll make it for you. George Maser 864-761-7223
          George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Im just being sarchastic but you know those haunts were you see gum stuck to the outside of the walls? Talk about a germ carrier! Turn your claustraphobia wall into a gum wall. And at the end of the night you deflate it and all the gum is gone. lol! I dont really think many if any germs would last long in one of these. People go through pushing with there hands not there face. There are germs all around us. The key is washing your hands and contact with eyes and nose. I dont really think going through a claustraphobia wall is gonna make anyone sick. Heres another idea. Buy another one. Make a giant face where you enter the nose. And then see if the germaphobes dont get freaked out! LOL!
            Damon
            frightmasters
            www.houseoffright.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

I'm thinking of getting one of George's squeeze walls for this year. I figure it would work well for our Funhouse theme...

I was curious. So some people are afraid of germs with this effect ? My first thought is someone might pull a pocket knife and try to slash em'...so hurt them instead of themselves really.

Comment

Working...
              X