Haunt Tactics @ National haunters convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Tactics @ National haunters convention

With transworld being our first con we vouldnt have ask for a better respons. our booth had constant traffic thursday thru sunday and we sold a ton, however its time to go home. next on the List is NHC. this con is awesome. Michael and rob are so accomadating. the hotel is nice, but the reson we come back is the people. you talk about haunters. these people live for this industry and most are grassroots haunters. This show is a must in my eyes. it has everything you need and more. well be there and i hope you will to.
    Tim McCall

Spelled like a true haunter! LOL! Best of luck Tim! Your alls stuff is great!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    www.houseoffright.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

Hello,
      I was curious if you were going to have any Specials for the National Haunt Convention..

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

We placed an order from Transworld with Haunt Tactics for the Zombie King costume. All we can say is WOW!. Product was Great! They had very little time to fill our order but pulled it off. They done what they said and got it to us when they said. We were very impressed. Working with these guys was GREAT! We definitely recommend them !!! Tim we will be contacting you with another order!
        Panic Attack Haunted Attraction
        Wilmington,NC

Comment

I will vouch for that!! Tim from Haunt Tactics is a GREAT guy and is sending some stuff to the Relay Attraction. He's a great guy and the last person to screw anyone over, it's so good to see a company with passion, talent, and respect break out into the industry and really help set the bar high! Keep up the great works, hopefully I'll catch you at the next Transworld if it's during spring break!

Comment

Soooo excited to see your items in person at NHC!!
            Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

I can't wait to get my product from you guys!
              http://www.innerfears.com/
              http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

with the convention just a week away we couldnt be more excited. we are bringing never before seen products to NHC. these are great filler props and odds and ends to add you your large or home haunt. We will also bring a pretty substantial amount for cash and carry but orders are welcomed and encouraged. please shop by the booth and check us out.
                Tim McCall

Comment

show is this week

everybody is psyched !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X