Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornadoes ??

Hope everyone is ok ?????

How is Larry in St. Louis ???? , The Darkness ???

Looks like the Airport took a direct hit .

Casey ........... CREEP HOUSE

Yeah I live 3 miles south of the airport but I am outta town. My neighbor says everything is ok though and I hope he's right! Either way, it's not like I could have done anything. Haven't heard about The Darkness or Larry but it wasn't near either places so all SHOULD be ok.
    sigpic

Comment

I am in branson and have no clue... I heard it wiped out the airport. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yeah I just saw it on the news. They said over a Million dollars in damages at the airport alone. Then some 2,500 homes where wiped out near downtown.
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

I drove through Bridgeton last night on my way home - one of the areas that was hit the worst. The severe damage starts less than 6 miles from my house. Power was still out all over the place, so I couldn't see much but it was pretty creepy and scary. And now, apparently, we are supposed to be bracing for a flood.

Here's some news and youtube videos of the airport:

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2011...rveillance.cnn

sigpic

Comment

They reported that no one was killed by this tornadoe luckily. And there was at least a 36 minute warning by the National Weather Service. I was in St. Louis once leaving the zoo with my kids. And 70 plus mph winds came through snapping trees right and left. Picking my 2 year old up almost off the ground in the stroller as we frantically ran to the car. It caught us right as we had left the zoo and it was closing. Made it to the car. People crowching behind it in panic. We loaded up and drove to the Science Center. They have an underground tunnel that we escaped the storm. The tornado hit some building only miles away and collapsed rooves in and killed some people. This was maybe about 5 years ago. I dont care to be in another storm like that again because it was extremly scary!
            Damon
            Frightmasters
            www.houseoffright.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X