An word on Hauntcon 2012 location??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An word on Hauntcon 2012 location??

Can anyone from Louisville chime in on where Hauntcon 2012 will be yet??

Rumor......

There is 3 locations were hearing..

1.... China
    2.... Alaska
    3.....St. Louis ( may combine with TW )

Shane and that's what some people are telling my people! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

It hasnt been told yet I heard he is still working that out, But the word going around is New Orleans, If thats true you know what that means........ House of Shock will be on the tour!!!
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
        There is 3 locations were hearing..

1.... China
        2.... Alaska
        3.....St. Louis ( may combine with TW )

Shane
        WOW, you will be able to see Russia from two of the three choices!!!

Now THAT's scary!!!
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

How can he go to New Orleans when he already did a tour there a couple years ago. Should have went to New Orleans out of the hole. I will throw out a couple cities I would consider...

1) Alabama: Lets tour Shanes place, the original Shanes place, all the other haunts out there and lets not forget ATROX. That would be great tour.

2) New York Area: Hydes, Headless, Kevin McCurdy plus all those other haunts in that area.

3) Kansas City

4) Atlanta: Netherworld plus a ton of other haunts

5) Nebraska sounds crazy but there are a lot of haunts all over the place there.

6) Anywhere in California especially LA, San Diego, just CA in general

Larry

PS: As for Alaska lets do it.
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ya I would almost believe that Shane! Ha ha! I laughed out loud when I read that. Hell throw Canada in there too. Actually there are alot of haunts there but Ive heard there not that great.? But ya why not Kansas City?! I've told him that years ago. And I also mentioned St. Louis before T.W ended up there. And recently I said something about Chicago. But then Ive heard there isnt any haunts in Chicago because of strict codes? Is that true? Doesnt look like I will be going to my first Hauntcon anytime soon. Eventually Leonard you will run out of locations and you will have to come more to the midwest area. LOL! In the mean time good luck with the Alaska tour whenever you slate that! Ha ha!
            Damon
            Frightmasters
            www.houseoffright.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

Without going into details, Leonard told me that he has it narrowed down to two locations and is negotiating the best deal. He was a bit disappointed that the deal was not struck by HC but sometimes that's the way it goes...
              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

yeah larry he went to texas 3 or 4 yrs ago, i say he just moves it to st louis and stay there every yr so we can tour the darkness over and over. how can leonard do this , go to the south 4 years later, isnt that running it into the ground?

Comment

what about towards Fear Overload

Comment

I think he should go to Atlanta or Alabama because either way he can get to the other haunts on the tour.

Think about it if he went to Alabama he could have Shane promoting it 50 times per day! LOL

On the other hand if we goes ANYWHERE in the north east you could find tons upon tons of haunted houses.

One really good spot would be ANYWHERE in Boston... you could do Salem, and haunts all over the area.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry.....

FYI I do it 55 times a day ! Larry you know, I know, you know PROMOTION IS WHERE IT'S AT BABY! Shane and it's get it right! Shane

On another note if it were in the South I might actually have the time to go!
                      sigpic

Comment

Think about it if he went to Alabama he could have Shane promoting it 50 times per day! LOL
                        I think everyone reads these boards or checks them at least a couple times a week, anything more than posting a promotion 2 or 3 times is too much promoting of anything. Everyone knows about haunt activities by the time it hits the boards anyway...IMO

I personally would love to see it in the south. North Carolina has several great haunts, and of course further south you could hit Shane's haunt, Arx Mortis, Atrox, many good ones to visit. I hope Leonard is reading this thread!

DA

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

I personally would love to see it in the south. North Carolina has several great haunts, and of course further south you could hit Shane's haunt, Arx Mortis, Atrox, many good ones to visit. I hope Leonard is reading this thread!

DA
                          I threw a suggestion to Leonard about a particular city in NC and hope he will look further into it for 2013 or 2014...
                          http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Originally posted by haunted farm View Post
                            what about towards fear overload
                            agree

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                            1) alabama: Lets tour shanes place, the original shanes place, all the other haunts out there and lets not forget atrox. That would be great tour.
                            double agree!!!
                            sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

just imagine....................

the insane shane party would be non- stop for the whole event !!!! maybe, a free ride on the tour bus would be part of the haunt tour!!!!! I'm goin' !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X