MHC Let me Know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHC Let me Know?

Ok who's up to joining me and several more for dinner Saturday Night? Were going to go out then going to go to the party later! So who's going to MHC and who wants to join us for dinner? Also were open to suggestions on where to eat. Shane and it's let me know! Shane
    sigpic

Yo maine, we should be eatin' at dat fancy mac-donalds down da road from dat place we be stayin'.

Comment

We will see ya there, it is a bit too early to tell what we have going on but dinner sounds good.

kale

Comment

Let's roll.
        sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Oh I never posted a serious reply to this. I'm down to eat. haha

Comment

There's a decent Mongolian place within walking distance of the convention center as well as a Buca de Beppo Italian place. You should ask Barry for nearby food locales...
            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Mongolian BBQ is where it's at. Ate there with Evilusions, EFX, Ravens Wolf, a few others, and alongside Zombie Army last year before heading home. There is something for everyone and its only 2 blocks away. They have a semi separate room area they had us in last year. As long as I dont go too crazy on my costume/makeup for the ball Im totally down for some good dinner wherever it is for sure!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I am more than happy to recommend restaurants for whoever asks. Just tell me what you want and what price range and whether or not you have transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by jakprintsHAUNT View Post
                  As long as I dont go too crazy on my costume/makeup for the ball Im totally down for some good dinner wherever it is for sure!
                  But it's always so fun to go out places in costume!

Comment

I'm sure we could meet you all there! We'll have a larger crew with us, but we'd be happy to join! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by devolino View Post
                      But it's always so fun to go out places in costume!
                      Oh im fine with that, I just meant time wise...

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Dinner......

Anyone wanting to join us were going to have dinner sometime Friday evening! Somewhere! Shane and it's your all welcome! Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

Ill tag along. Looks like I'm coming alone so ill be up for some company
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Sounds Good

Still need to figure out where were going LOL! Shane and it's suggestions anyone? Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

Bd s Mongolian BBq is great............Go to Thurman's cafe.... on Thurman ave....about a mile from convention area.......awesome burgers...the biggest and baddest..... .. and Easton town center is a great area to visit........lot s of restaurants and things to do...

Comment

Working...
                              X