Coming Soon... VacForm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon... VacForm

I wanted to let everyone know we are buying an industrial high end vac form machine that can press REAL 4x8 panels and our company will be making molds and popping out panels here in the near future. As many of you know we are pretty good at detailing haunted houses, so the types of panels we make will be strictly done based on what we think haunts can use, and or what we need or want and or what you guys suggest.

We have TONS upon TONS of idea's for panels however we want to know any idea's you have. All of our panels will be sold through www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com

They might not be ready for sale until later this summer but for sure for next season. So if you have some idea's of what you might be looking for let us know.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Are you doing just walls? Or can you do like say skulls or large snakes to put on or add to a facade? Just wondering. Also Im looking for some inexpensive vacu form books. Also suits of armour vacu form would be cool? Just throwing out some suggestions. Maybe wall with trophy type heads.
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    www.houseoffright.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

Starting in late 2011 early 2012 we will start to sell the best vac form panels for haunted houses. We have purchased a machine its being made custom for our company we can make things 3 feet deep and slightly bigger than 4 foot by 8 foot. We will make all the designs ourselves so you know we'll be making awesome panels for your haunted house.

Is there a comapny out there more concerned with detail... the panels will be as thick as anything out there for sale, and will fit right over your walls.

This is a major investment for us about $40,000.00 to get started, but in the end we'll help your business yoru attraction become more detailed than ever before with our own line of highly creative and custom panels.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

I've written you twice about things you sell and have yet to hear back from you?

Comment

Jungle and cave walls.

Comment

will the panels be Class A,B... fire protected? or have any fire protection?

Comment

We won't sell anything we wouldn't use in our own haunt so yes to everything. End of story anyone can produce vac form panels, but the creative and how it applies to your attraction to become a REAL very REAL looking attraction is all that matters. We will create things original things we feel we will use, you will use, Hollywood will use.

Again anyone can produce panels but I feel our idea's will be second to NO ONE!

Coming soon!

If you have idea's please put them out there and we'll consider them all.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

BTW,

This isn't the only things we'll be offering next Haunt Show... we will also be offering a couple other things I can't say just yet but I have another project in the wings here that will BLOW AWAY EVERYONE!

We are going to get back into the business to some degree of providing things to haunted houses that on one else can seem to get right, or we think we can do better, or things we simply think haunts want but can't get.

Everything we come out with will be stunning, will help your haunted house get to a Hollywood level!

Trust me... it will start to get real exciting here in a few months.

Wait to you see what we are going to offer next it will blow you away!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Larry, this is exciting news, can't wait to see everything. Have you considered how you sell your panels such as painted/unpainted...etc I think having panels that appear like mining tunnels would be cool..such as..you'd have fake wood beams and rock/stone in between them. How about a wall panel with monsters/creatures like they're frozen in time inside the panel. Another, how about something related to old medicine, like old medicine bottle and tools appearing on the wall attached. One more (lol), panel with half rounds like you do at the Darkness where the camo monsters jump out from, if you wanted someone to jump out from within the half round, the customer could build a support behind the wall and support the standing area in the half round.

Comment

Let me tell you something... the only reason I'm buying this vac form machine, or actually two reasons...

1) I want to create things that others can't, won't or just wont' think of... I want to be able to do anything I want when I want how I want. I'm also tired of just sharing all my idea's with others so they can make money off my idea's and still not getting exactly what I wanted.

2) I want ALL OF YOU HAUNTS out there to get idea's that actually will make your haunted house look like it could be ready for a Hollywood movie. I want to give you possibilities that don't exist currently, to give you the detail you think just isn't possible. Anyone can do rocks or stones, or a door or whatever, my goal, my idea's go way way way beyond any of that. I just don't think any of the other vac form companies will be able to compete with what we do because we'll continue to bring one original idea after another stuff that we feel most haunts NEED!

I don't know if we will sell them painted or not ... we could I guess but that would cost more obviously.

In the end we might have 50 to 100 different panels available to haunted houses to improve their haunted houses. I sheet of plastic costs about $40 bucks so we hope to keep the cost of the panels to less than $100 dollars but we'll see.

Keep your idea's coming because once we launch this its going to change everything.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

If you want to capitlize on products other can't produce, obviusly, you'll need to utilize your 3ft depth-thickness abilities. You have to take into mind also not everybody will be able to use very specific customized objects, aka, the more common molds/panel will sell better...such as maybe 2-3ft tombstones in the example of have panels with 3-ft pertruding tombstones vs making a panel of say an airplane wreck, even though that would be very cool. Take into mind to, with your depthness abilities even creating some of the same panels already out there, your panels will be more realistic with the greater 3d appearance due to your greater depths. You have to look at the full potential even if it means taking an existing panel and recreating it on steriods with super depth... lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X