SpookyWoods FX Costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpookyWoods FX Costumes

Anyone have any word on Mark? Did everyone get their costumes? I know he called me right before TW and said he was making good with everyone. However I now believe that was just a way to get a few TW orders. I had a guy contact me saying he wanted to buy a few and Mark told him he could get them right out. I told the guy he would have better luck going to HollyWood and having them done!!!! Sad to see them still selling when their are others still owed!!!! Anyone got any info? Shane and it's I am still owed! Shane
    Last edited by graystone; 06-27-2011, 08:17 AM.
    sigpic

Thats a shame and they do make a good costume.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

I never got the pieces owed to me either. Mark contacted me right after TW and told me mine were finished and that he would get them in the mail the following week. That was back in March. No word, nothing. I paid my money and never did receive a complete costume. I have tried and tried to get in touch with him but he will not answer my emails. I have contacted Tony who I think see's him and Krystal to let them know that my son who is in the area can stop by to pick up what is owed to me. I think it is against the law to sell items, take the money, with no intention on delivering product. I think it might be a federal offense if done across state lines. I just want what is owed to me and he will never hear from me again. I also heard that he is selling costumes. I don't see how really. No one can get in contact with either Mark or Krystal.

Help!
      Sue
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Working...
      X